Chapter-21

Alex's POV

She ran.

She ran.

She ran.

Away from me.

Because I killed someone.

Well they deserved it. But I shouldn't have killed then in front of her. They were my prey. Blue was never supposed to know. Silas. He is responsible.

I go up to Silas and punch him in the jaw and pick up the engagement ring. Then I sprint towards the direction she went. The whole road is empty. But I continue looking. Then I near a park where I hear soft, quiet sobs. That's her.

I run up to her and shove her roughly against me. How dare she leave me ? After everything I did. How can she ?

"How dare you ?" She says.

"How dare I ? How dare you ? They hurt you and hence they were mine to kill. I might've promised you not to kill but where you are concerned I won't think twice"

She breaks down and her knees give out. But I still hold her against me in my grip. I don't care if it's painful. She's mine. She should've never run. Now it's on her. Her. I warned her Twice before about running. And she still did it. Now it's time.

It's 2 am in the morning and today I will marry her. And now if it doesn't hold her to me, then shackles will. I will never let her go.

"I warned you about running. Yet you still ran." I growl.

"I... I am sorry. I just.... I thought you were turning into my father. I saw my father there for a moment. I thought you changed. And I had to get away"

"Away from me ? You just dug your own grave. You wanted everything to be like you wanted right ? About the wedding ? Well guess what ? Everything is ready. Today I tie you to me for the rest of our lives. And if you try to run yet again, I will cuff one of your legs to my bed. Trust me, I will do it and not regret it once."

"You are hurting me"

I instantly loosen my grip but not enough for her to run again.

2 hours later.

"It was Adalie." Her hoarse whisper says from beside me. We are lying on our bed right now with her left hand handcuffed to my right one. Everyone found it amusing except her of course.

"I know"

"What ?"

"I had figured it out. She kept on disappearing and coming at odd hours."

"Oh... umm... Alex ?"

"Hm..."

"She is.... She is your mother"

"I know"

"How ?"

"My foster parents bad told me about her. They kept a letter and some money for me. My dad figured as much that they were going to die. When I showed up with Silas at their house I couldn't believe my eyes.

I knew her intentions right away. But I had to take the revenge. So I did what I had to knowing she had my back. And when the time came I realized that she wants me in too deep in this world then I want to be. This is wrong. But it's right to survive in mafia world.

Now when your life was at stake, I wouldn't have her bullshit. Silas, he got your location and her plan out of her and we then showed up like the plan was. But your kidnappers had no idea what was to be done hence they were quick to negociate.

Just before we got the call, Silas had shot her. She is dead. He said he felt struggling for being her son"

"He shot his own mother ?"

"His own mother sold him out to save her first child who was less then deserving"

"Wow"

"But our kids won't ever know this. They will have a normal life. This empire of mine that I have made will die with me when I die. I am in too deep to go in the path of remorse."

"I love you. I am sorry I ran away"

"Thats not gonna get off these handcuffs. You shouldn't have."

"I saw a glimpse of my father in you and I panicked. I stopped running when I realized what I did. You were trying to save me and I was being am ungrateful bitch. I am extremely sorry."

"Good"

"Now what ?"

"We get married. You give me as many kids as you can pop out of that hole of yours and we have a happy family"

"You want kids straight away ?"

"Lets practice right now, shall we ?" I say as I flip towards her and pair my other arm around her belly and waist. Her body vibrates with her giggles.

EDITED.