Attending West Wridgebater High School

Fatima paused before she walked into her new school. She stared at the school, with hope in her eyes. It was a nice day out, sunny and occasional breezes brushing through her skin. Fatima was so caught up on thinking if this school was the right one, that suddenly the bell rang and Fatima slightly jumped. She ran inside. The school was beautiful. The floors were squeaky clean and the lockers were'nt vandolized, which was a surprise. Fatima walked to the main office to get her scedule. Room 214, first floor, where her homeroom was. From there, Fatima thought she would just ask someone for help on finding the rest of her classes. She walked into her homeroom and saw her homeroom teacher, Mrs. Rogers. Mrs. Rogers was beautiful, she had blue eyes that were the color of the sky, like on a sunny day. She had dark brownish red hair with scattered blonde highlights. "Hello, and your late but other than that, i suppose you must be Fatima Zohra?"   "Yes, im Fatima nice meeting you. So your my homeroom teacher?" said Fatima. "Yes, im your homeroom teacher, take a seat anywhere you'd like, announcouncments are going to start in a few minutes."  Fatima sat next in between of a boy and girl. She started talking to the girl next to her until the announcments interrupted her nice conversation. The girl, named Alyssa, showed Fatima her first period class, which was a coincedence because Alyssa had the same class as Fatima, Chemistry.

______________________________________________________________________________

Heyy readers, so on the side is Mrs. Rogers. I picked her (Jamie Lynn Spears) because i think shes like GORRGOUSS! & plus she matched the description of mrs rogers soo yeah. Keep reading, vote, & follow mee (: