Dream Land

"Are you sure this is your street?" said Fatima. She was so uncertain.. This street had huge, beautiful houses. This street was gorgous. "Thats my house right there," said Alyssa. Man, that was NOT a house. It looked more like a freaking mansion!! The outside looked amazing. It had a driveway type of rotary, and in the middle was a round circle of fresh, green clean-cut grass with the most beautiful fountain in the middle. The mansion looked HUGE. It had a whitish beige color from the outside. "Lets go inside, my moms inside so we'll say hi and i'll introduce you to her and then we can go up to my room.." "Um what, or nevermind and ok lets go. Oh and Alyssa, I forgot to ask you, what does your dad work as again?" "My dad? He works as a docotor, and a dentist. My mom is a fashion designer, and makeup artist. She once designed one of Michael Jacksons outfits before he died. She made bucket loads of money. She even did Avril Lavigne's makeup too.. Got to meet her and everything." When we finally reached the doorstep of Alyssa house, the door flew open and someone quickly put her arms around Alyssa. "Alyssa sweety, mommy missed you so much today!!" I guess that was Alyssa's mom? I kinda laughed because Alyssa's face turned red as a apple once her mom let go of her. "Mom!!! Your so embarressing!" "Sorry sweety, so is this your friend? Well hello dear, and what is your name?" "My names Fatima, nice to meet you" said Fatima. "Well hello Fatima then, you can feel free to come by here anytime you want. Our house is your house" "Ok mom! Im going to show Fatima my room so we'll see you later. Oh and tell Meloney to bring some snacks up to my room." "Who's Meloney?" said Fatima. "Shes our chief. And we have a housekeeper named Bill. He's like really funny and easy to talk to. We treat everyone here like our family, not just a housekeeper or chief..." said Alyssa. We were walking past so many doors until we finally reach one particular door. "This door is the door thats to my room. I know its not the best but.. eh whatever. I dont really have my friends come over.. Well thats kinda because i dont really have much friends so um yeah. Not alot of people from school see my room so yeah..." said Alyssa. Right when she opened her bedroom door my jaw dropped. This room was huge. It had sky blue walls and a rotating closet! Alyssa had so much clothes. They were so cute and she had a bunch to pick from, all different kinds of clothes. She had the most cutest Polo sweater, and jeans that had rips in them (they were made like that). She had this dress that was white with black polka dots and a black belt type of belt. Man, Alyssa was lucky.. She had a flat screen tv in her room and her own Apple brand laptop. A water bed and beanbag chairs. Alyssa even had her own bathroom. It had fluffy blue mats on the floor and it was extremely clean. It even smelled good in there. This room is everything i want. Honestly, i got kinda jealous.. But I wouldnt let that jealousy come over me. "Wow, this room.. it's... it's like AMAZING! I love it! Its like dream land! Your house is like dream land!" said Fatima. "Thanks." No more than a minute, there was a knock on Alyssa's bedroom door and in Meloney came with a tray of chips, strawberries, bannanas, cherries, cookies, and juice. She even gave us melted chocolate to dip the fruits in. It was so good and i was loving every second of it. We just kept talking and we listened to music when finally Fatima started to head home. It was 5:00PM and Fatima's mom was really mad because Fatima told her she'd be home at 4:00. Fatima's family had a quiet dinner and when Fatima was done, she headed straight upstairs to change and go to sleep for tomorrow. 'This day didnt turn out so well..' Fatima thought, and then she slowly fell asleep.

_____________________________________________________________________

Heyy guys on the side is Alyssa's mansion, & the polka dot dress, if u guys were wondering. Keep reading and vote & like my pagee <3