6.At The Mall

^Larry's POV^
We are now getting ready to leave the house or whatever now me and lau are waiting for the girls to come down stairs. After like 5 minutes they did.(outfits up top) Tay had on an simple...very simple. So did Aliyah. They are so beautiful. "Fifty million years later, our dates finally come down the stair" I laughed at laus statement which also earned a laugh out of the girls. "Oh whatever" tay said rolling her eyes. "Beauty takes time" she said smiling."And beautiful you are". I smiled, grabbing her hand and kissing it. She started blushing really hard. "Oh stop it". She kissed my cheek and yet to where all the keys were to all their cars. And they had hella cars in the backward. But that kiss ... I couldn't feel my knees after that. He has so soft ass lips. Buuut anyways. I looked at Allys outfits, she had on a pink sweater, black headband, and some black pants and J's. Girl had swag foreal. "Y'all ready?" I looked at Tay as she picked up the keys she wanted. "And where are y'all going?". We turned around and seen Tays brother Jamal and some other short but. He looks like aliyah. Maybe their twins. "We're going to the mall". Tay responded sounding irrattated. "They better be home before 9:30". The little one said. "Oh my god Ali. Shut the fu(k up. D@me. "You shut up" "MAKE ME". "Alrighty already. Calm down and let's go plz." Ally stared walking out the door when Tay said something to her and ally jumped at her and Tay faced flinched. Me and Lau did the same thing at our Gemany workshop. I can't wait to do another one. I mite invite the girls.

We walked out the door and headed towards the cars, Tay unlocked the door to a black on black hummer with all the sticking a golden color.(in one of the Google hangouts he said he like a black on black car soooo. Anyways)
"Oh my fing Jesus" l. She did her cute laugh at me statement. "SHOT GUN". I yelled and hopped in the front seat. "I was sitting in the back with my magnifique bébé in the first place". He said smiling at aliyah while she blushed and looked away. I smiled at there cuteness. Just like me and Tay.
| im gonna skip to a few hours I don't feel like writing all that...crap right now. Ok?...Ok|

(Still Larrys POV)
I am now carrying all 9 of Tays bags. These girls can really shop. Looks like their getting kind of tired. "BooBear can we go to one more store and I promise we'll leave foreal foreal?". She asked me looking up at me since she's only like 5'5. My little shorty. "Yes. Of course we can". We walked into a store full of dresses. They girls ran in and went looking around. "OMG look at this". I heard in the distance knowing it was aliyah showing Tay a pretty dress. She got taste in fashion. "You should buy it". Me and Lau meet up and walked over to where they were selling hats. "Imma get this one". It was an all black hat that had the words Paris, France wrote across the top of it. And Lau just got a regular beenie*(I don't know if that's how you speel it). I don't see what he likes about those ULGY things in the first place.
After that we walked over to the girls and sat on the bench behind them just watching then giggle and laugh with eachother. Now this a true friendship I would love to watch last for a lifetime. "No, I'll get it next time I'm tired. And plus their fitting rooms are closed." "So tay you can always bring it back." "I don't have time for that liyah." "You'll do it if you love me." And she started pouting. "I really hate you sometimes." She said rolling her eyes and walking away. Aliyah capped like a little kid and went after tay. Me and Lau got up and followed. I got to the counter with tay and put my hat down. "Aww this is cute" she said smiling. I smiled back. "Thanks". "Together or separate?". "Together/Separate". We said at the same time. "Ha. No I'll pay for the deess." She said pulling her card out. "Nope its on me". "You sure?" "Why wouldn't I be". She started blushing again. I bent down to her level standing behind close enough to where she can feel me. (Not my dick. Nasty as mined people. Lol jk). "I love it when you blush". She bit her lip. "I bet you do." And with that we headed out the mall.

~SKIPPING~
"Coooome on. Try it on now please" i asked pleading her to put the dress on. It's been 15 minutes since we got back to the house. And she keep refusing. "Ok fine. Fine" she got up and went into the bathroom with the dress. "I BET YOU'LL BE VERY PRETTY IN THIS DRESS" I said loud enough for her to hear me. "I sure hope so" she said walking out the BR. "Whoa". That was the only thing I could say at the moment. "So you like it?" She asked doing a 360. "Hell yea. You look stunning." "Thanks LarBear". She kissed me cheek and walked over to her mirrow. "You think you can help me take it off now?". I laughed at how she said it. "Sure bébé". I got out of bed walking behind her. I just had to stop and admire her body from the back. The way her back arched from sitting up straight all the time. Her hourglass figure. All so perfect. I pushed ger hair to the side and slowly started to unzip the dress. Once I did I showed bare back. I traced my fingers from her neck all the way down to the creek of her cheeks(yes the below cheeks lol). I felt her shiver a little bit. "See something you like?". I didn't relies I was staring for so long. I looked at her in the mirror as she held her dress over her breast. She smirked at me and turned around to face me. I put my hand in here's causing the dress to fall to her feet. She wrapped her arms around my neck and stared at me. "May i?". "You may". Game over once I got that answer. I smiled and leaned in slowly and bam it happened. We finally kissed eachother for the first time. Oh god I loved the way her lips taste like cherry. I kicked her bottom lips asking for entrance. She bite me lip tugging on it a little as I picked her up and carried it to the bed. Our tounges fighting eachother, and of course I'm winning.

We made out for a few and I finally pulled away. She sat up and pulled me t-shirt over my head and...

Ok that's all for now but more very soon. I would really like some type of feed back from you guys that would mean lots to me.

What do you think about LarBear and Tays little something something right there. I suck at R-Rared sh#t. But I'll try. And yea lots of love to the lt fans and CONGRATS TO TOLHE TWINS FOR HAVING A CHANCE OF WING A TEEN KIDS CHOICE AWARDS FOR BEST DANCERS. I really hope they get enough votes. But yes xoxo and see ya next time.
{LesTwinsMadness}