7.New Enemie or Friend?

{Larrys POV}

Time: 12:30 am

Place:Bedroom

Last Chapter- We made out for a few and I finally pulled away. She sat up and pulled me t-shirt over my head and... pushed me back on the bed still covering her chest. My friend was starting to get a little happy. She kissed me again laughing. I made a confused look.

"Good night Larry"

No she did not just do that.

She got off of me and walked back to the bathroom. She had on sheer, red underwear that fit her butt perfectly. I laid there just thinking about what just happened.

10:30am

I woke up to the shining sun in my face, causing me to squint a little. I rolled on my stomach and streched. I saw Tay laying in bed with just a t-shirt on but, big enough to cover her up. Then the thoughts of last night started replaying in my head causing me to smile to myself. I went to go freashen up, which was like 15-20 minutes. I came out and saw Laurent on my bed talking to Tay.

"Bonjour mon frere"

"Bonjour Lau. What are you doing here?"

"Well I hear water running so I assumed you guys were up sooo"

"Ok"

I sat next to Lau engaging in their conversation and Aliyah walked in the room. She still looked half sleep. She came and laid next to Tay in her bed. She had on some purple jammies on. Tae rolled on top of her bounching.

"Kon'nichiwa"

"Kon'nichiwa". Her's was low and muffled since her face was in the pillows. We continued to laugh and have our conversation until Natalya walked in. Everybody got quiet. And I could sense Laurent get irritated.

Natalya POV

I was walking from Jay's room, when I heard laughing and talking coming from Tay's room. So I decided to go in there. Once I got in the doorway everybody got quiet. Tay got up out get bed and closed the door in my face.

"Wow"

Jay came around the corner streching. He looked at me then looked at the door shaking he's head. Then he himself opened the door and closed it in my face. I laughed to myself and started making my way to the kitchen. I got sum for them.

Tay's POV

I closed the door in Nats face because I simply do not like her. Never have, never will. You fuck with one of us, we all not going to like you. She messed with my brother Jamal, AND Jay. She just havent belonged ever since.

I sat back down on my bed, laughing along with everybody else. A few seconds later Jay walked in. We caught a glimpse of her still standing pouting like he was going to help her. She's funny.

A few hours passed and we're still all sitting around, enjoying eachothers company. We we're watching Ridiculousness when the door bell rang. I told them 'I got it' and made my way downstairs. I opened the door. There was a lady with short blinde hair.

"Umm...can I help you?"

"This is the Beal residence right?"

I felt somebody walk up behind me, but I could tell it was Jay, Cameron, and Jamal.

"Whats going on?" Jamal asked.

"Well you have a new roommate". She smiled finishing her sentence. Behind her the car door opened and out came the new girl. She was tall with a bob type hair cut. She had a short ruffled white dress on with red lipstick. She was pretty to me. She walked up to the door bowing at us.

"Princess Taveanna, Princes Jay, Jamal, and Cameron." She said smiling

Seconds later we hear Natalya screaming, running down the stairs. We moved out her way but she managed to still bump into me, like she did it on purpose. I took a breath and walked away with the guys following me. I went into the kitchen to get something to drink, while everybody else came down stairs. Aliyah and Ali are arguing about something as always. I always laugh at them.

Ali is only like 5'4 and he's looking up at his twin. Natalya and the girl came in the kitchen with us and everybody got quite again. The girl was smiling super hard staring at Larry. So I went to him wrapping my arms around hes waist, since he's way taller then me. She then looked at Laurent and, Aliyah did the same thing. Now her eyes are on Cameron, and Jamal. I look at them and they already looking at me.

"Well umm... I guess I'll introduce myself. I'm Princess Kelly of the Bahamas."

Everybody slightly smiled starting to introduce themselves.

"Im Aliyah". And down the line we went. "Tay, Jamal, Cameron, Ali, Larry, Laurent, Jay." After doing that she smiled and said it was nice to meet us all.

"Ok, enough with this". Nat said rolling her eyes. "Come unpack". She pulled on Kellys arm as she waved bye. We all looked at eachother laughing.

"Sooo, anybody want to go out for lunch?" Laurent asked with a big smile on his face. Everybody agreed so we all went upstaris to get ready and we'll be on our way.

______________________________________________________________

Heyy guys. I know its been a while since I did this but I made this one just to update. But yah.

What you think Natalya got up her sleeve??

Which brother you think Kelly is going to go after??

Excuse any mistakes. Was rushing with this one🙃

Til next time

~Lestwinmaddness💕