...

This is the end of the first part of Aislinn's and Kaiden's story. There IS a sequel. It is called 'Revenge of the Luna Queen' and picks up just after where 'The Lost One' ended.

I want to say thank you to everyone who has read my story, voted, commented and followed. Your support has been incredible and is very much appreciated. I truly hope you all have fallen in love with these two just as much as I have, and I sincerely hope you join me on the next part of their journey.

I really hope no one hates me too much for the ending. Or that it ruined the story. I fought against it A LOT ... but it just kept happening. I just couldn't have Aislinn's story go any other way. I hope that anyone who reads this can see it too.

And I just have to say it again, thank you ... Thank You .. THANK YOU!! For the reads, the comments, the votes, and for simply giving me a chance. It makes my day to see it all.

So thank you, I simply cannot say it enough!

And I really hope to see you in Book 2!

- B

.

.

Introducing – Book 2 of the Silverbloods Series : Revenge of the Luna Queen

Love.

That's what they had. He loved her and she loved him. Kaiden had never felt so proud and so complete as he did when he woke up that morning with his mate safe and secure in his arms only to see his mark displayed on her skin. She was his and he was never going to let her go.

Of course there would be challenges, they were planning to face off and hopefully take down the most powerful men in their world. But they were gaining followers. They now had other Alphas standing beside them and a growing pack. Each and every one was prepared to fight. To fight for her and for the good of their species. She held the answers for them all. For their whole kind. War was coming but Kaiden was determined to be ready. After all he hadn't spent his whole life training to be a powerful Alpha only to back down now. They had each other and a pack at their back. Everything seemed like it was finally going right.

But then the unthinkable happens. Aislinn is gone. She disappears in the night and takes his love and their hope with her. Kaiden is determined to get her back, the problem is if Aislinn wants to be found.

Anger.

Aislinn had tried. She had given into fate, succumbed to the selfish desire to be typical, to be happy, but she wasn't those things. She wasn't unbroken. Or normal. Or whole. She was completely, absolutely, and irreparably shattered.

For five years she had planned, had lived only for vengeance. Then her mate had come and swept her away. He'd broken through her walls, and restarted her heart. She loved him. She truly, deeply did. Even as broken and twisted as she was, she knew she loved him. She was so proud, so happy that she wore his mark but some things could not be erased. Even by love.

Some things could not be forgotten.

Could never be forgiven.

Fate.

The entire werewolf world is on the brink of war. Packs and Alphas are beginning to choose sides, and the stakes will only grow as whispers of Royal succession and a lost Heir begin to surface. History has named her the savior of their kind; the last hope in a world of greed and cruelty. But will it be enough to overcome the past?

Fate brought Kaiden and Aislinn together, but in the face of their pasts and all that is out to rip them apart, it may not be enough to keep them.

Link: https://www.wattpad.com/story/44735882-revenge-of-the-luna-queen