Chapter Five.

Samantha's POV

Luke opened the door and I squeezed his hand a little bit. What if she didn't like me? What if the boys changed their minds and wanted me to leave? "Relax Sammy, she'll love you. She loves One Direction as well, so how could she hate you?" I smiled at his comment and walked inside. "Guys, we're here!"  He yelled. He was still holding my hand as we walked into thwe living room. I found the boys, Esther and another girl. She had long brown curly hair and her eyes were beautiful. She was cuddled up on the sofa with Ashton. When she noticed me, she stood up and walked over to me. "So you're the new girl, Samantha right?" I nodded. "Well I'm Sandra, I'm Ash' girlfriend." Ashton came up behind her and hugged her from behind. "She sure is." He said before pecking her cheek. We all aww'd. 

"So what movie are we watching?" I asked. "Let's watch a horror!" Calum and Michael yelled. I was sitting on 1 of the 3 sofa's with Luke, Cal and Mikey were sharing another and Ashton and Sandra were sitting on the last sofa and Esther was sitting on some pillows in front of them. "Yeah let's do this!" Ashton and Sandra yelled. My eyes went into pure horror. "No- no let's watch a comedy or something?" They all shook their heads. "I'll keep you save Sam." Luke whispered in my ear. "Okay then." I said quietly to him. They all dicided to watch 'MAMA'. I did see the trailer of this and I just couldn't watch it. After 10 minutes I stood up and left the room. I ran up and found Luke's room and jumped on the bed, grabbing my phone and logging in on twitter.

"Why'd you leave?" a voice said a few minutes later. My eyes went wide and I screamed before hiding under the duvet. "Shhh, don't worry. It's just me, Luke." I peeled from underneath it and sighed. "Thank god. That movie really scared me." I said honest. Luke sat down next to me on the bed. "You only watched like 10 minutes." He laughed. "I don't care it was the scariest shit ever." I told him. He laughed again. Damn his laugh is beautiful, wait what? No it isn't. Well okay, yeah it is. "You can go back if you want, I'll keep myself busy in here." I faced the ground, because I was now sitting on the edge of the bed. "Nah, I'd rather stay here with you." I blushed.

My stomach made a weird noise. "You're hungry?" Luke asked me. I bkushed and nodded. "Let's get some food then." I shook my head. "No never, I won't go back there." He grabbed my hand and dragged me down the stairs. Before entering the living room he covered my eyes. I smiled at his action. "OOOH THERE ARE THE LOVE BIRDS."  "Shut up Calum." Luke said and I giggled. "We're getting food, so don't you dare to get your fat asses in the kitchen." He said and I heard some of the laugh. Michael yelled something, but I don't really know what. 

When we reached the kitchen Luke got his hands away from my eyes and stared in them. "Hi." He said with a flirty tone. I blushed and smiled. I walked over to the fidge but he stopped me. "Nononono, you are not doing that by yourself." I shot him  a confused glance before walking away from the fridge. "You're my guest and I like to threat my guests like princesses, so I'm making you something." I smiled at his cuteness. "So, you get guests often huh?" I said with a smirk. "No actually not. Most of the time my parents are here and the boys are at their houses at the end of this street, so you're like the first girl I actually bring here." He blushed and faced the floor. "Well I'm honoured. " I said while blushing too. He walked over to me and lifted my head slowly. 

"You're cute when you blush, you know that?" I blushed even harder at his comment. "Thanks, I think your laugh is beautiful." I blurted out. SHIT I wasn't supposed to say that. He aww'd lifted me up and sat me on a chair. He pecked my cheek and went back to cooking something for me. "So would you like pancakes or pancakes?" He asked me and I smiled. "I'd love to have some pancakes." We both burst out in laughter.

When we ate all the pancakes he made, the others had already left to bed. Clearly Ashton and Sandra went to hers, and Esther was just in the guest room. "You'd like to stay the night?" He asked me. "Sure why not." I blushed and faced the floor. We went to his room, and I quickly walked over to the couch. "Do you have some PJs for me? So I can sleep a bit more comfortable on this couch." I asked him. "I do have some PJs for you, but you will sleep in the bed." He tossed me some sport shorts and another tanktop. I thanked him and changed.

When I got back, Luke was laying on the couch with a small duvet on top of him. "Go to bed Luke, I want the couch. I'm the guest, I should suffer." I joked. "Nah, I like this couch, and as I told you before, I like to threat my guests like princesses, so you get the bed." He said. He stood up and walked with me to the bed. I lay down. He pecked my forehead. "Goodnight Sammy." He whispered. He was about to walk away but I stopped him. "Wait Luke?" "Yeah?" "Can you please stay with me? I'm scared mama will get me." I said quietly. "Sure." He slid down next to me and hugged me from behind. We fitted together like a puzzle, it just felt like I was meant to be here. "Goodnight Luke." "Goodnight beautiful."