Chapter Twenty-Seven.

HI GUYS IM BACK!! I'M STILL CRYING BC THE CONCERT. HAZ WAVED AT ME AND BLEW ME A KISS. LIAM POINTED TO MY SELF-MADE SHIRT AND GAVE ME A THUMBS UP AND IM STILL CRYING. ANYWAYS, THIS WILL BE A SHITTY CAPTER BC I HAVE THE WORST HEADACHE EVER AND FEEL SICK.. -I blame Lou, bc he was kinda sick as well and now I am as well- BUT IDC BC IT WAS AMAZING. Okay.. Anyways, ty for 6,500+ reads. It makes me smile. :) okay but this is getting way too long. Love you guys. x 

~6 months later~

Samantha's POV

I woke up by someone moving underneath me. "Sam, move your pretty ass, I can't breathe." Luke said with his slow, low morning voice. Shivers went down my spine as I moved off him. "Thank you baby." I moved closer to him and lay my head in thr crook of his neck. He smelled so nice. "Thanks princess." I faced him confused. "You said I smelled nice." I blushed. "It's ok. You smell amazing yourself." I blushed even harder. 

"WAKEY WAKEY LOVE BIRDS!" Ashton and Sandra yelled as they ran into our room. "Shut up and leave." I said as I pointed to the door. I was laying on Luke's chest and he had his arms wrapped around my waist. It was the most amazing feeling in the world and I didn't want it to end. "No we're not. We're going shopping today. Just the 4 of us. Because we have a wedding soon." I shot them a look. "Wedding? By who?" Luke said, as if he read my thoughts. "My friend's, her name's Elizabeth and she's marrying her boyfriend for over 5 years, Harold." I smiled. I may have never met her but at least I'm happy for her. "Sam, don't look so weird, you're coming as well." Sandra said. 

I stepped out of bed but Luke grabbed my wrist. "Don't go" I shot him an apologetic look. "Sorry baby, but as you know, I need more time to get ready than you do." I pecked is forehead and walked over to my- our walk-in closet. "Grab that sexy blue skinny jeans!" he yelled from the bed. I smiled and grabbed my blue tight skinnies with a light blue T-Shirt that said 'Sorry I only like boys with tattoos' I chuckled because Luke didn't even have one. I put them on and walked back to the bedroom. 

"How's this?" I asked him. I was still walking on my bare feet but that didn't really matter. "It's amazing! But, I don't have any tattos. Do you still like me?" He was now standing in front of me, extremely close. "I do, love. I love you more than anything." I pecked his lips and ran to Sandra's room. Sandra was wearing light blue skinnies with a pink tanktop. "I need your help." I said. "Sure and cool shirt by the way." "Thank you babe." I hugged her. She was way taller than normally, and even then she was taller than me. I noticed that she was wearing heels. "Heels or All Stars?" I asked her. She scanned my outfit and nodded. "Black heels." I thanked her and ran back to my room. 

Luke was already done when I came back. "Still not wearing shoes babe?" I giggled at his comment. I grabbed a pair of black high heels and slid them on. "I do now." I was now just as tall as him, so I could easily kiss him. And that is exactly what I did. Luke kissed me back and even deepened it by going with his hand through my curls. After like half a minute I pulled away. Gasping for air. "C'mon. Let's go. Sashton is already waiting I think." "Sashton?" I asked him. He smiled proudly. "Yeah, just like Cake and Sake.. You know, Cal and I, and us. But that Sandra and Ashton." I chuckled and grabbed his hand. "You're so weird." 

When we reached the shopping center, Sashton, as Luke called it, went as first. We ended up in a brides store and the boys were already wearing tuxes. I must admit, Laston looked amazing in tuxes. "Damn." Sandra and I said at the same time. We burst out in giggles and went looking for the perfect dress. It's so unreal that I'm going to a wedding of someone I don't even know. But I guess it's because I'm Luke's girlfriend. I went through some racks and found the perfect dress. It was light pink and it had one shoulder covered. It must look amazing with my blonde curls and I know I have some skin colored heels back in the appartement. I smiled and showed it to San. She said it was gorgeous. I decided to try it on and show the boys. 

When I was done I opened the curtains. Luke, Ash and San were standing there. Clearing Sandra pulled on her dress as well. She had picked a white one with light pink stripes on it. It matched perfectly with mine and it looked rather amazing on her. Their mouths hang as I stepped out of the little cabin. "Wow." "You look great." Sandra and Ashton said. Luke just walked over to me. "You're so beautiful Samantha." He pecked my cheek. Well I guess this is the dress then,