Chapter Six.

Luke's POV

I woke up from a hard noise. I sat straight up in my bed and looked beside me. Samantha wasn't there anymore. "OUCH!" I heard someone say. I jumped out of my bed and ran to the other side and found Sam laying on the floor, holding her arm. "Are you okay?" I asked her worriedly. "No, my arm hurst a lot." I lifted her from the ground and lay her down on my bed. "Okay let me take a look." I turned on the light and sat down next to her. I slowly grabbed her arm and checked it. Her elbow was slightly bruised but nothing bad. "I think it's just bruised." She nodded and tured her head. I stood up and walked over to the other side of the bed, so I was facing her again. "Hey what's wrong?" She just shook her head and smiled again. "It's nothing." She climbed of the bed and went to the bathroom. 

It didn't looked like she's come back anytime soon, so I just lay back on the bed. I hit something hard with my hand. "ow!" I screamed and check waht it was. An Iphone, probably Sam's. I pressed the button and checked the lockscreen It was a picture, of me. I was confused so I tried to unlock it. I pressed my birthday, then Harry's, the boy from One Direction but none of them worked. I tried 2307 at last, and it unlocked. The background was a picture of her and probably her brother. I tried to find out what was wrong. After I checked her messages I checked twitter. Her mentions were going crazy. 

@ima5sosbitch:  'Stay away from Luke, he's mine! Bitch.'

@Lukehemmingssmine: 'Go and die bitch.'

A tear streamed down my face. Why would someone say something to her? "What are you doing?" A voice said from the other side of the room. I stood up and walked over to her. The tears were still falling as I hugged her tight. "I'm sorry they are doing that to you." I whispered in her ear. "It's fine. I'd do the same, if some random bitch stole my husband." She tried to laugh but she failed. "Sam, I'm death serious, you really shouldn't care about them. They're just jealous because you're beautiful and lucky to live next to me." 

Sam's POV

Did he just call me beautiful? I blushed and looked down. He lifted my head slowly and stared into my eyes. "You really shouldn't worry, okay?" I nodded. He slowly leaned in and so did I. I felt his breath on my lips. "Guys, breakfast- Oh shit." Ashton said and we quickly backed off. I faced the floor and felt my head turn red. "I was about to tell you breakfast was ready. But yeah, just act like I wasn't even here." He closed the door and we heard him run down the stairs yelling something about this. "I'm sorry." I said quietly and I slowly lifted my head. "No, Ashton should be sorry. Look Sam, I know we only know each other for a day but I really like you. How about a date? At 7 tonight?" I blushed and nodded. "I'd love to." He pecked my cheek and grabbed my hand. "Let's get some breakfat then huh." I nodded. 

After breakfast Luke and I talked for a while and he tought me to play guitar a little bit. I went downstairs to get something to drink and bumped into Esther. "So you and Luke?" She wriggled her eyebrows. I blushed and faced the floor. "I think you'd be cute together. BUUUUUUUUUUUT-" She stopped and faced me. "I want to help you pick out some clothes for you date tonight." I smiled. "Sure." "Okay, I'll tell Luke we're leaving because we're going shopping right now."