cry me a river

second rant today woooo

do you ever read those stories that are just so sad to where you actually cried while reading it?

well, it happened to me three times.

the first time was this 5sos fanfic called "conversations" and it was one of the saddest stories I've ever read omfg I was so done with the world when I was done reading it. the second time was this other 5sos story which was the sequel to conversations and it was called "dreams" and that story messed me up even more than before, the ending was SUCH A PLOT TWIST

the third was "2537" which you can easily guess was another 5sos fanfic and that story doesn't even compare to the two first ones, I seriously cried four times in that story and that also messed me up for the next week, and what was worse was that I read it at four in the morning ON A SCHOOL NIGHT. so when I went to school I was still thinking about i, and during math class, I thought about the story and the chapter where luke reads the letter and I cried just thinking about it!

the person who sat next to me noticed I was sniffling like some child who just had their candy stolen and said, "victoria, are you okay. . . ?"

then, we have the third time. this wasn't as bad as 2537, but it was worser than conversations and dreams.

it's called "bus stop" and I read it a couple months ago and THE LAST TWO CHAPTERS MADE ME RETHINK MY LIFE AND WHAT IM DOING WITH IT WNDJDUHFUCUC

SADDEST. WAY. TO. END. A. STORY. EVER.

JUST. SAYING.

why is that all stories that I've actually cried during reading it are 5sos stories and are written in one sentence chapters???

I was brutally hit with the feels man like my heart felt like it dropped.

I also cried while watching tfios (I'm pretty sure we all did though) and reading it. when (SPOILERS!) (SPOILERS!) (SPOILERS!) augustus died, I legitimately lost it. like, I stared at the screen, rethought my life and what I'm doing with it, and allowed the tears to come down.

the funny thing is that almost everyone in the theater brought tissues and THE GIRL NEXT TO ME WHO I DIDNT EVEN KNOW GAVE ME A TISSUE WHEN AUGUSTUS TOLD HAZEL ABOUT HOW HIS CANCER WAS COMING BACK UGH

you know you have a problem when you're crying over people you've never met and fictional characters that don't even exist.