awkward asf

have you ever been in a situation where you like someone and then one of your best friends ends up telling you they like the same person you like too

well, the feeling's great!

I kinda knew that she liked liam too, but I didn't think too much of it, right? like, she never told me and it didn't seem that big of a deal, so, I didn't put a lot of thought on it, because she would've told me if she did. I trust her.

she dropped hints that she liked him. I didn't pay attention to them at the time, but now thinking about it, it's obvious she was trying to get me to figure out she liked him, too. my other friends told me it was obvious, so I don't know why I'm acting as if I didn't know because I did, I guess it was weird for her to finally tell me. plus, it's liam, so, it was hard to believe.

she told me yesterday, and tried to assure me that it doesn't change anything between us and whatever. apparently she's liked him for a month or two now?

at first it didn't really annoy me that she liked him, but then, things started going downhill.

I've liked liam for what, a while now? it hurts hearing your friend tell you they like the same person you do.

she's better friends with liam than I am (in fact, him and I aren't even that good of friends, we don't even talk most of the time) they converse more often and she's somehow way more comfortable around him while I can't even look at him without freaking out and wanting to leave the room. they get along really well, and yeah.

it's even worse that she sits next to him in history, like I do too. so. how great.

hearing their conversation as you try to distract yourself by reading your book was the worst feeling ever.

wonderful. just peachy.

I tried not to let it get to me, because she said to me she didn't want us to grow apart or anything, and she was afraid to tell me since she knows just how much I like him, which is a lot. but, she started telling me how cute liam is and how cool it was to talk him and how he's nice and sweet, and how she loves talking to him.

really? are you kidding me?

I don't know, I was just getting the feeling of heartache as all of this unfolds and I just hate how she's open about it and stuff. I know I talk about liam a lot, and it might not be fair to her, but how was I supposed to know? she told me yesterday!

my other friends tried to tell me that I have a better chance than she does since I seem more of his type (?) and he likes talking to me but that doesn't really make me feel better since it feels like a stupid competition between us, and we're all supposed to be friends.

it just sucks. like I can't even talk about liam anymore when she's around (and she always is, so) and it's awkward between us.

oh, not to mention, my other friend told me she liked him earlier this week.

swell!

excuse me as I slowly slip into a hole called heartbreak and loneliness.

crying, because I won't even be surprised if my other friend tells me she likes liam too. all aboard the crush on liam train!

:(( ugh why