Girl in the park

It was a cool autumn day, a perfect day for a walk in the park. A certain idol thought it would be perfect to try out her new camera that her friends had bought her for her birthday. She loved photography. The way to capture a single perfect moment of beautiful scenery. Juuban park was breathtaking to say the least. From its lush greenery to its beautiful lake. 'Let's start with the lake.' At first Yaten hadn't took notice of the girl skipping rocks by the trees. She was too engrossed in taking pictures of the lake and small animals around it. Not until the sun set in her view of a perfect scene did she look towards the trees for a scene. That's when Yaten saw a girl standing with her hair flowing "perfectly" in the wind. 'I have to take a picture of her.' Blushing slightly while she took the picture of said girl. The other girl noticed the flash of the camera and looked in Yaten's direction. Too distracted by the picture, Yaten didn't notice the girl walking up to her until the (h/c) girl tapped on her shoulder. "Hello. You're a photographer, right?" The girl said in a soft voice. The taller of the two made a surprised noise and jumped back a little. "When did you get here?!??" The (h/c) girl chuckled at the older's action. "I hope I didn't get in your shot, I'll leave so you can photograph the area without being hindered." She said with a smile that made Yaten's heart flutter. 'She doesn't seem to know who I am? It's nice to speak with someone who isn't into me for the fame.' "Before you go do you want to see the picture?You were kind of in the frame." I asked wanting to speak with her for a while longer. She gasped when she saw it and her eyes widened a bit. "That's not me." She said in an almost whisper. I gave her a confused look but before I could say anything she spoke again. "The girl in this picture is beautiful, that can't be me." As she said this she wore a melancholic smile. " It is you and you look amazing." I blushed at this. Curse my self for thinking out loud. 'Jesus Christ I feel like Seiya.' A mental image of Seiya appeared in Yaten's mind. "Thank y-"A sudden phone ring cut off the conversation. Without hesitation Yaten answered her phone. 'Oi Yaten get your ass back to the studio!! We have a concert tonight, remember?!' 'Fucking Seiya!!!!'
"I'm going,okay." She hung up the phone with a sigh and turned back to you. "I'm sorry but I have to go. Hopefully I'll see you again. Miss?" "I'm (y/n)." "I'm Yaten."With that said Yaten took off in the direction of the studio and she was in a hurry to kick Seiya's ass.

'Thoughts of reader'
'Thoughts of othercharacters '
"Talking"
'Phone conversation(someone on the other line)'