Departure

You were anxious to say the least. Today Yaten was leaving on a tour and you wouldn't see her for another six months You had stopped by a photography shop and bought her a little something you thought she'd love. You look around for the terminal and spot Seiya. "Hey. Have you seen Yaten." You say running up to her. "The interesting girl!" She said with wide eyes. "What are you doing here?" "She has a name you know." You would recognize that voice anywhere. "Yaten!" She smiled. "Hey. I'm really glad you're here." The two of you would have just continued to stare awkwardly at each other until a blonde with a red bow glomped Yaten. "Yaten-kuuuun~❤️ Are you going to miss me?" The girl asked. You didn't know why,but you felt kind of jealous. "No, I definitely will not miss you glomping me and screaming in my ear." Yaten growled. I guess Taiki noticed you being kind of gloomy because she went to speak to you. "Hello (L/N)-San." She said with a smile. "How do you know my name?" She blinked and laughed. "Yaten has told us about you." Yaten talks about me? You couldn't help but blush. "Don't worry she has no feelings for Minako at all. Even though Minako has feelings for her." Am I really that obvious to read?! "I see you brought a present. Presumably for Yaten?" You blushed even harder. "If I were you I'd give it to her now. It would really make her happy." "Wish me luck." You left where you and Taiki were talking and walked to the group. Yaten was still scolding Minako. You tapped Yaten's shoulder. "H-hey Yaten. Ihave somethingforyou!" You say while thrusting the box into her face and looking at the ground. She tilts your head up. "You didn't have to." She smiles. "You have no idea how happy this makes me." "I hope you like it." You smile back at her. She was about to open it but got interrupted as their flight was announced. "Ah damn." Yaten mumbled. "I'll call you everyday." And then she ran off to join Seiya and Taiki. "I'll hold you to they promise!!" You call to her. Soon enough you watched their flight leave.