Confrontation (Jaylex)

"You know, Jay, I brought you out here because I thought you could help, but you've done nothing but make everything worse."

"Yeah, really," I said sarcastically. I took a few steps away from Alex. He looked pissed, and even though arguing wasn't a very good decision to begin with, standing too close to him was even dumber. "You know what? You never really gave me a whole lot to go on. I've just been wandering around and waiting for you to call. That's not really a good way to speed up the process, is it?" I looked at Alex, who was doing nothing but leaning on the back of his car and staring at the ground. "I thought I was supposed to come out here to help you find Amy, but the way you've been acting recently, I'm thinking it's the exact opposite."

Alex quickly looked up with angry eyes. That probably wasn't the best thing to say...

"You listen here!" he demanded as he walked up to me.

"Get off me!" I yelled as he pushed me. I attempted to push back, but with the camera in one hand and my lack of strength, I wasn't the least bit successful.

"You listen to me right now. It's a little difficult to try and find someone when you have psychopaths wearing masks tracking you down and people are breaking into your apartment! That did not happen before you came around." Alex began to back me up until my back hit a fence. He leaned over me, his breath steady on my neck. My breath, however, was shaky and frail. This was it. He was going to hurt me - kill me, even.

He kissed a soft spot on my neck, and my breath hitched. He slowly kissed up my neck, eventually trailing to my cold lips. He kissed me roughly, forcing his weight on me.

"W-What the hell are you doing?!" I attempted to push him away, but he had an unfair advantage. He wrapped his fingers around the fence and didn't budge.

"Whatever the hell I want," he grinned as he kissed me again. "Just admit it, Jay bird. You like me," he whispered as a sinister smile stretched across his face.

"Don't call me that." I gritted my teeth and looked down, trying to hide my blush. I had... mixed feelings about this, to say the least. Why was Alex being so confusing? One minute he's pushing me and insulting me, and the next he's kissing me.

"Don't try to hide that blush. Show me your beautiful eyes," he smiled as he lifted my head.

"Alex, w-whatever your trying to do, it's n-not working," I stuttered. I had tried to sound confident, but to no luck, of course.

"Oh, I think it is," he smiled. He motioned at my pants and let out a quiet giggle. I looked down and... shit. Why now? "Correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure that means you're at least a little aroused," Alex chuckled.

"Stop staring!" I defended. "Just tell me why you're doing this. Is this some trick to get me on your side? Are you just easing me in for an easier kill?"

"Jay bird... I would never kill you," he sighed. "I know I can be, well... violent, but I don't want to kill you. Tim, however..."

"Do not bring Tim into this. He has done nothing to you. You know perfectly well that he can't control what he does with that mask on. It's not his fault."

"Then who's side are you on?!" he yelled as he pushed my chest against the fence, his hands being uncomfortably close to my neck.

"No ones! Why are you getting so angry all of the sudden?!" My confidence began to spike up.

He let out a breath and looked down. "Because I don't want to lose you. I don't want you to run away to Tim or Brian or Jessica or anyone else. I want you to be mine."

"Well what makes you think I want to be yours? I never agreed to anything." He put his pressure on me again, his breath once again trailing down my neck. This time, however, his breaths weren't steady, and mine weren't shaky.

"Jay, I... Ugh. Why is this so hard?!" he screamed as he slammed his hand on the fence. He backed away from me, slowly at first, but then sprinting. He ran to his car, but I was able to catch up, surprisingly. I grabbed his keys, which were dangling from his pocket, and  threw them into my car before quickly closing and locking the door.

"You need to tell me why you're doing this, or else you're not getting your keys," I said as I walked towards him.

"Alright. Fair enough," he sighed. He walked towards me, so we were face to face. His usually confident expression seemed a lot more submissive and caring. "Jay, I really like you, and I really want to be with you, but you're making things so much more difficult than they have to be."

"I'm not trying to make things difficult. You could've just said something in the first place. You didn't have to get all bipolar about it."

"I'm... I'm sorry. I'll say it now, then. Jay, would you do me the honor of becoming my boyfriend?" he said, followed by a quiet laugh. I wrapped my arms around his neck and gently kissed him, balancing on my toes because of his height.

"Of course," I smiled. I walked to my car and got his keys. I handed them to him, but he just stuffed them in his pocket.

"I think I'll just go home with you tonight."

~

Wow, shitty fanfiction! My favorite! Anyways, I hope you guys enjoyed this monstrosity. I take requests if you (for some strange reason) want me to write a one shot with any Marble Hornets/THAC characters you want. I guess that's it, then. See you in the next chapter of this horrible book! (That is, if you choose to keep reading.)