Final Update

Alright, guys. So, I switched accounts. New start, new stories, new everything. Well, not exactly new /everything/. I did keep a fair amount of stories, though I compiled all of the one shots into one book, as well as the poems and such. I also have a short novel-length Slenderverse fanfiction that I'm working on. I expect to publish the first chapter before October ends, since I'm still figuring out the plot and such. I'm going to put /a lot/ of effort into this, so I really hope you guys enjoy it!Anyways, back to the account. The account itself is @MankindsBadHABIT. I hate to say that I'm not going to bring over any CreepyPasta, MLP, or any other non-Slenderverse related stories. I just feel that my writing has improved so much since 2 years ago, when I started writing (mostly CreepyPasta) fanfiction. I hope you guys understand. And if you don't, whatever, man. That's your decision.As a final note, I will be posting an update about this on most of my stories, so expect to receive quite a few notifications if you have more than one story of mine in your library. It'll be the same copy and paste message as this, so there's no reason to read those chapters if you've already seen this.See you guys on the new account!