Part 1

Jungkook's POV

"Jungkook, wake up." I heard Jin's voice as I felt someone shaking me from my slumber. "You didn't go home again?" he asked, sighing as he sat on the sofa beside the one I slept on last night.

"I don't want to go to that place." I said, lying on my side, facing the other way around when the door opened and more loud noises entered the port. I groaned in my place, rubbing my face as I sat up and glared at the ones responsible for the noise, the most noisy members of Bangtan, Hoseok hyung, Jimin and Taehyung.

"Wahhhh Jungkookie slept here again. Such a rebel." Jimin said, sitting beside me as he hanged his hand over my shoulders which I am too sleepy to hit it away. Hoseok hyung was excited about this dance competition he wanted all of us to join in, but only got the three of us, Jimin, Taehyung and I to join him because we're the maknae in the group.

Namjoon hyung came in and was greeted by everyone. He just nodded and went directly to Jin hyung for some breakfast and soon enough, Yoongi hyung came, last one as usual. If you didn't know him well enough, you'd just see a guy who's done with all the shit of the world but then again, you're not entirely mistaken.

The rowdy three, Leader Namjoon, Mother Jin and Father Yoongi, these guys are my family.

"Yah Jungkookie, get ready for school now. Atleast wash up your face." Jin told me and I sighed, standing up as I went to the bathroom. This port has been are hangout place and our homes, our safe heaven and we pitched in money for modifying this to our comfort.

"I brought clothes. I'll just take a shower." I said, standing lazily.

"That means we'll be skipping first class." Jimin said, taking a seat where I was before and relaxing into his seat, stretching his arms out and resting right ankle on his left thigh. "He takes forever in the bathroom."

"Shut up." I said, hitting his head before going to the bathroom with the others laughing at the two of us.

"Here we go with the love hate relationship of these two again." Hoseok said hugging Jimin who was probably about to charge at me but the others were just laughing and I just closed the door to the bathroom and get ready for the shower.

Sure, they're idiots, something other people don't see because my enraged hyung's image are what stuck to them and that is a good decision. I think it was a survival instinct for them to remember it or else they're walking into their own graves.

Well, we are the most feared high school gang in Seoul called Bangtan.

We didn't get that title for no reason.

As idiotic as they seem, you don't want to get in our nerves.

.

.

We got out of the port and made our way to our classrooms. The port was actually somewhere hidden inside the school, and we've claimed it our own. After all, this school was managed by our leader's family, Namjoon hyung, so he pretty much does his own thing. Not that it's anything secret because everyone in campus knows where our port is, they just don't bother to walk into the den of the lions.

"See you in the cafeteria!" Hoseok hyung cheered happily before the group split in groups according to their grade. Seokjin and Yoongi together where as Hoseok and Namjoon are also together leaving me stuck with Jimin and Taehyung.

"Why couldn't we be in Jungkookie's class?" Jimin whined and Taehyung just laughed.

"Jungkookie looks relieved though, that we aren't in the same class." Taehyung commented and I chuckled.