Part 2

Jungkook's POV

The day ended and I made my way back to the port, meeting Jimin and Hoseok hyung on the way. I was about to open the door when I heard movements inside. I suddenly looked at the two with a serious face.

"Hyung. You said that Namjoon was going with Yoongi and Seokjin hyung to buy some food right?" Jungkook whispered, alerting the two.

"Mm." Hoseok answered seriously.

"And Taehyung walked Seonhye home?" I asked Jimin, and with him nodding, my brows furrowed.

"What's wrong?" Jimin asked, and I looked over to the door before looking back to them.

"Someone's inside." I answered in a whisper before breathing in deeply, readying myself for a fight.

I counted one to three, having a silent nod with the two before opening the door only to find a girl who choked on her food that was all over her mouth, full as it is yet she still takes another bite.

"Oh, you're here!" She said with a bright smile, barely comprehensible as the food filling her mouth prevented her from pronouncing words properly.

"We're supposed to be the one to say that!" Hoseok hyung jumped in giddily as he passed by me and ran to Angel noona, giving her a tight hug. "How was Busan?" He asked her as Jimin closed the door behind us, sighing in relief while doing so.

"Same old same old. I came back a little earlier though. Can't miss the fight tonight." She said, smiling as she waved to me and Jimin. I nodded with a smile while Jimin sat beside her, head locking her and scolding her for not even telling beforehand that she was coming back earlier.

"Aigoo these two." Hoseok hyung smirked knowingly as we both acknowledge the feelings of the two even if they were too dishonest to themselves, or they were just too stupid to know that they like each other.

Even as a child, as Taehyung told me, the three of them (Taehyung, Jimin and Angel) had been great friends. She was considered one of the guys, considering how loud she can be, and playful, and I mean, manly playful. She fights well and we can say she's the 8th member of Bangtan, but Jimin protested it. He didn't want her to join the gang because we get into fights and he wouldn't be able to do his part if he keeps on worrying over Angel noona, even though she could fight as good as he can, or maybe even better.

"Ah, noona. Why can't you miss the fight tonight? Who's playing?" I asked, and she smiled at me knowingly.

"You are!" She yelled happily while I groaned internally.

"I was just done with my turn the other day. If anyone's fighting, Yoongi hyung's next after me, usually."

"But that Yi Eun guy wanted a rematch. He couldn't accept his defeat, so I heard." She said, swiftly getting out of Jimin's headlock and reversing the attack, having Jimin's arms twisted with Jimin hyung continuously saying 'Ah ah ah ah' indicating that it was hurting. Hoseok hyung teased at how a girl could defeat him.

"Looks like we're having some japchae today--- ANGEL!" Taehyung came in with the rest, running towards Angel and crushing her in his bear hug, at the same time saving Jimin. The others greeted her and welcomed her back, almost like they weren't surprised at how Angel comes out of nowhere and just hangs out in the port like it's a normal thing.

"Jungkook ah, I got a word that some bastard wanted a rematch with you." Namjoon hyung said, sitting comfortably in one of the couches as he rested his foot on the coffee table. "You up for it?"

"Namjoon ah! What did I say about feet on tables?!" Jin hyung shouted from the kitchen, making Namjoon hyung grumble before taking his feet off the table.