CHAPTER 5: "Name"

-Lizzie-

I woke up confused, someone was holding my hand. I realized I didn't know him, I thought a little harder and realized that I didn't even know who I was. I felt three pairs of eyes on me, two grey-blue ones and the most beautiful icy blue I've ever seen.

"What is the last thing you remember?" The short-cropped blonde haired man asked me. I just shook my head, he smiled lightly at me and pressed the nurse button. I held his hand again, that somehow felt familiar. I was so scared.

A doctor came to me and said that I'd be fine, that it was probably because I hit my head and something was swollen inside my brain. I'd be back to normal as soon as my brain is back to his normal size. That sounded serious for me but the blondie that was standing tall by my side said I didn't need to worry about it.

"And how do you know?" I asked.

"Trust me, I've been there and done that." I nodded but I noticed his smirk. They also said that I needed to remember things on my own except for my name. Elizabeth. I'm Elizabeth Scott.

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I slowly woke up to people arguing in my room. The handsome young man and the blondie.

"We need to take her home. She needs something familiar to help her remember. I'm afraid you'll have to find another sitter for your kids." I closed my eyes pretending I was still asleep. Blondie didn't seem happy with what handsome said.

"She needs to go back to her routine, therefore she goes back to my house where she lives!" Huuum, so I'm a baby sitter for Blondie's kids? Cool. And I live with him!

"She knows you for barely three months, I think she needs to go back to her own house. I can take care of her." Handsome said. The woman who I looked suspiciously like decided to intervene.

"Donald, I think the Admiral is right. She should go back to her normal routine." Oh, so handsome is Donald and Blondie is The Admiral? I like my nicknames best. The man will be Dad

"But Sam, I've been dating her for forever I can help her better." Handsome tried to argued. He's my boyfriend? Really? No, I was team Blondie

"You'll only take away my Lizzie over my dead body." Blondie said and I shivered.

"YOUR LIZZIE? SHE'S MINE!" Handsome yelled and pushed Blondie by his chest. Dad came between them again.

"Shut up Donald, you'll wake her up. And you, Admiral Reddington don't own my daughter. She's NO ONE's property. She'll keep her normal routine as soon as she's discharged. I think you two should go back to The Kaplans, you can call Jen to help me here with Lizzie." They both nodded. Handsome marched out of the room and Blondie came to me.

"Bye bye my impossible girl." He whispered in my ear and kissed my hair lightly.

-Red-

I arrived at my parents' in law house and went straight to my room. I started to pack Lizzie's things, the last thing I needed was for Donald to know she was staying in the same room as me. Suddenly the door opened up and I saw Donald running right into me punching me in the face. Little Rae came running close behind him.

"What the fuck?" I asked soldier boy, he just stared at Lizzie's clothes all over the room.

"What have you done to Lizzie? Is she really sharing a room with you?" He asked and before I could say anything little Rae spoke.

"My dad didn't do anything with Lizzie, she was the one hitting on him since day one! She loves him and not you! Leave him alone." I smiled at my daughter.