CHAPTER 6: "My Happy Ending"

-Lizzie-

Red pulled my legs farther apart and squeezed my thighs, I moaned when I felt his fingers find their way to my core. He bit my neck and left open mouth kisses there. He pushed two of his fingers inside me and I grabbed his face so I could kiss him. I couldn't believe how hot he could make me feel. Suddenly someone spoke.

"Admiral Reddington, I'm sorry, I didn't know you were still here,I'm thought you left with Dr.Pilfrey." I could feel my cheeks go red. The dark skinned woman was staring right into my face. Ray took his hand out of me and cleaned it on my skirt. I glared at him. He took a deep breath and turned around to face the woman.

"Meera, hello. This is Lizzie, my girlfriend." My heart skipped a beat. But, well, of course Meera noticed what we were doing so I guess that was the best thing to say. I jumped out of the table and went to Meers, we said our hellos when her page beeped.

"We gotta go Doctor, Pentagon beeped something happened that needs medical assistance and your presence." She said and he nodded turning his head to me.

"Love, you take a Taxi and go home, I'll ask Jen to pick Beth up with you today, okay?" I nodded. He smiled, pecked my lips and went away.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I was watching TV when Jen and Rae walked inside, we still had one hour till Beth was out of school, so they sat beside me. I saw Rae's eyes go wide.

"Are you back with Donald?" She asked and I shook my head confused. Jen smirked.

"Don't be stupid Rae, I can bet a million quid that was dad's work."

"What?" I asked horrified..

"Dad? Eww." Amy said and I rolled my eyes.

"What the hell are you two go about?" Rae pointed to my neck.

"Love bites Lizzie, you're full of them." I blushed deep red.

"Oh my! I'm kill him." I muttered and the girls laughed.

"Was it dad?" I knew I'd never hear the end of this.

"Not of your business." They laughed even more.

"It was totally dad!"

"Rae, stop! Lizzie, you don't need to be ashamed, the heart wants what it wants..." I nodded.

"Can we call you mom yet?" Rae asked and Jen smacked her on the arm.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Later on Jen and I picked Beth up in school and went home. I was making dinner when Red arrived, he held me tight around the waist, his chest on my back. I smiled and he kissed my hair.

"Lizzie, I need to catch up on a few meetings abroad a whole ton of paperwork, I was on general meetings for hours, so can you save some food for me to eat when I finish?" I nodded and he turned me around so I was facing him. "You're an angel." He smirked and leaned down to capture my lips. I was so glad he finally stopped fighting his feelings for me, I'm sure I'll love him just as much when my memory returns. We were interrupted by a loud 'EWW!', we turned around and saw Rae.

"Gross! I don't need to see that." She said over exaggerating with a mocking tone. Rae giggled and looked me in the eyes. "Mom, I'm hungry!" I sighed hard rolling my eyes. I looked to Red.

"Now I'll never hear the end of it." He chuckled and let go of me. "Rae, dinner is almost ready." She nodded and ran out of the kitchen. Red soon followed and I was on my own with my thoughts.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

-Red-

I finished up around 2am and I was hungry as I had predicted. I got up and went to the kitchen, Lizzie had left a plate for me and I couldn't love her more for that. I chuckled to myself when I realized she couldn't be just a sitter seeing her payment was long forgotten, we were living like a married couple. She even had my credit card password! To be honest I'm scared of when she gets her memory back. What if she wants to go back to soldier boy? I wouldn't handle losing her, even if she was never officially mine.