Hospital Trip

So I opened my eyes only to be blinded by bright lights and I turn my head and I saw my parents and the rest of the band, so I made a noise and all eyes were on me.

So the first person who asked was Ashley and he asked "Why did you do it" and I said "Can I just talk to Ashley for a minute alone" and they all left except Ashley and I said "Well kinda the reason is that I love someone and I knew I would get hated on an I couldn't take it so I wanted to die" and he asked "Well who do you like" and I just stared at him and he got what I meant and who I liked and he said "Well I like you to and I was wondering if you would be my girlfriend"  and I nodded my head an said "Yes" then he kissed me and then someone cleared their throat and he turned around to see very upset parents and happy guys.

So later that day I got to leave and I went back to bus but they made me go last cause the last time I went in first I ended up in the hospital  so when I got on the bus they all looked at me and parents looked mad but the other guys looked happy and I wonder why so I sat down next to Jake because I was going to sit next to Ashley but my dad glared at me.

So we sat there and then my dad yelled "What the hell happened back at the hospital" and I stood up and yelled "Let's see as I recall Ashley asked me to be his girlfriend and then we kissed and then you came into the room" then   I was about to go to my bunk someone grabbed my arm an I turned around and I saw my mom and she looked sad and upset then asked "Where are you going"  and I said "I am going to get some clothes so I can take a shower" and she nodded and let go of my arm and walked away.

Then after my shower I put on my batman pants and my black tank top and I still had a wrap on my left arm so I put my batman pull over hoodie and came out and I quietly went back to my bunk and laid down and then someone tapped on my bunk and I opened the curtain to see Ashley and he said "I talked to your dad" and I replied "What did he say" "Well he said if I break your heart I will die" Ashley said and then I wrapped my arms around his neck an pulled him down and kissed him and then he pulled away and asked "You wanna stay in my bunk tonight" and I nods my head and grab my phone and climb out of my bunk and followed Ashley and crawled into his bunk and and he said "I will be in a sec I have to get dressed in my pajamas" an before he got it I hit my head of the wall a couple times and I started crying and then Ashley climbed in and grabbed me "Scarlett what's wrong?" and I looked at him with teary eyes and said "Why did you guys save me" and he said "Because your parents would be really upset if they lost you and I would be depressed because I didn't get to ask a beautiful girl out" and I smiled a little.

Then my smile fades because I felt something run down my head and Ashley yelled "Oh my god Scar your bleeding" and then he picked me up and took me into the bathroom and cleaned my wound and then he kissed me and I smirked against the kiss then he pulls back and says "I love you Scar" and I replied "I love you yo Ashes" and then we went back to his bunk and we went to bed.