Chapter 1

Olivia POV

From Bradley

"Coffee shop around the corner from our building? Please?"

I read the text from Brad and roll my eyes before texting back.

To Bradley

"Why don't you just come to the apartment?"

From Bradley

"Can't, with Emily, spending the day with her"

I roll my eye once again even though he can't see me. Emily was Brad's current girlfriend and she wasn't exactly putting out. She was also completely oblivious to Brad's and mines 'relationship'; it wasn't anything like a romantic relationship, we were friends in the most part; we talk to each other, gave advice and hung out, like any other friends. We just happen to have sex once in a while.

From Bradley

"Come on, Please"

"I need you!"

That was one of the conditions of our 'agreement', if one of us said the words, "I need you", the other would have to come running, unless they were otherwise held up.

To Bradley

"Fine. Be there in 5, ur lucky I'm just outside the apartment"

From Bradley

"Sweet, see you soon. Xx"

I make my way round the coffee shop in five minutes just like I said I would. I walk straight in and head straight for the bathroom. I see the familiar head of brown curls behind a girl with long blonde hair. He looks at me and we lock eyes for a second before he goes back to talking to the girl in front of him. I enter one of the single bathrooms.

Shortly after I heard a knock followed by a faint "liv" whispers through the door. I unlock it and walk back over to the sink. I hear him enter and lock the door behind him.

I look up at the mirror and he's stood there behind me. Our eyes meet and his hand wraps around waist as he pushes himself against me. I take a deep breath in as I feel his growing bulge press on my butt. He begins the grind against me, while his other hand pulls aside my hair to one side.

"Thanks for coming" he whisper and I feel his hot breath on my exposed neck before his warm lips attach to it kissing and sucking various places on my skin, "we have to be quick" he speaks again pulling away before stepping back and pulling up my skater skirt. I watch him through the mirror as he eyes land on my butt giving it a slight squeeze before his finger hook the waistband of my thong and pulls them down to my ankle, going down out of view before coming right back up again but this time his eyes locks with mine and a smirk plays on his lips. He unbuckles his belt and takes off his jeans along with his boxers. I turn my head round over my shoulder to look down at his already hard member. He pumps it a few times before stepping forward and my head turns back to the mirror and our eyes lock once again through the reflection.

One of his hands land on my waist then travels down under my skirt on top of my heat. He presses it gentle causing me to take a sharp intake of breath. I feel his hard against my butt before he pushes me slightly to bend forward.

"Spread your legs babe" he says as his rubs my butt cheek with his large hand. I comply and spread my legs wide, holding onto edge of the sinks bracing myself for the impact. Without warning his slams himself inside me, filling me completely. I bite my lips to stop my screaming out loud. Brad lets me adjust to his size before he begins thrusting in me, starting off slow and eventually picking up speed, grunting every once in a while. One of his stay firmly on my hip, use it to go deeper. I stand up to arch my back as I feel him hit my g-stop, my head falling back over his shoulder as his free hand explores my body find my breast cupping it through my clothes as he continues to thrust.

"Fuck Bradley" I moan breathlessly as I feel the build up to my orgasm. I feel his hand travel down center and he start to massage my clit in a circular pattern, which sends me over the edge and I feel myself release around him while he reaches his own high as his thrusts get uneven till they eventually stop. The room fills with out pants as we try to catch our breaths. After a little while brad pulls out of me and I watch him through the mirror as he goes over to the tissue roll grabbing a bunch in his hand and wipes himself before pulling up his pants. He looks at my through the mirror while doing his belt then goes to reach for more tissue then walking back over to me. I turn around to face him as he crouches down in front of me, eyes locked with my mine.

"I really need that", he say smirking at me while he uses the tissue to wipe up my inner thigh to my center pulling up my skirt as he does so.

"You owe me now" I say looking down at him mimicking his smirk.

"I know", he simply says bringing his lips to my center and placing a sweet kiss before standing back up so his face is in front of mine.

"Just tell me when and where babe", he grins before pecking my lips quickly then making a swift exit.

I roll my eyes and lock the door behind him so I can put on my thong and fix myself before going out. As I leave the coffee shop I glace at where Brad previously sat, he back at his table talk to 'Emily', who I've not yet met or seen apart from the back of her head. I leave the coffee shop a head back to my apartment.

----

"Hey", I hear my best friend Lily greet me as she enters our apartment.

"Hey" I mumble sat on the couch still looking at my laptop.

"What you doing? Working?" she ask flopping on to the couch next to me.

"Yeah I need to finishing this article", I tell her. I'm an events writer for a magazine, which is cool cause I get invited to a lot of shows and parties.

"Are you coming out with me and the boys tonight?" By 'the boy' she meant 'the vamps'; a pretty popular band that Bradley is apart of along with 3 other boys Tristant, Connor and James. We're all pretty close since they moved in next door about a year ago, and James and Lily started dating and Brad and I started our 'thing'.

"No, can't. Gotta do this", I say referring to my work.

"Come onnnn" she pleads, "I think Brad's invited Emily, I can't handle her alone again, she's too perky. Plus you haven't even met her".

I chuckle still typing away at my laptop, "as much as I want to, I can't, I really got to get this done", I tell her, "If I finish it earlier than expected I'll come join you guys".

"Fine" she groans before getting up and making her way to her bedroom.

----

Brad POV

I make my back to the apartment after dropping off Emily. I come up to the familiar hallway and instead of going to our door a got to the one opposite it and knock.

I don't have to wait for long till I hear the click of the door being unlocked and is slowly opens to reveal Olivia. Her hair is put up in a bun with a pen sticking out of it along with a few loose strands of her brown hair falling out. She has no make up on, revealing her naturally smooth skin and pair of glasses rests on top of her nose. She's wearing one of my t-shirt that I must have left here a few nights back that is to big for her petit figure as it falls off one of her shoulders showing her black bra strap. The t-shirt just about covers the bottom of her underwear, as she wears no pants, which isn't uncommon for Liv, she barely ever wears pants around the apartment. I think is my favorite look of her, she just looks so effortless and comfortable. But of course my second favorite look of her is right after we have sex and she's a panting mess, it's sexy as fuck.