Chapter 2

Brad POV

"Hey" she sings before turn back round and walking back to the couch of the lounging area that has a few papers and her laptop spread across it.

"Hey" I close the door behind me and follow her to the couch.

"How was the club?" she asks putting the laptop on her lap again.

"It was good", I tell her, "you know the usual; drinking, dancing, watching Tris and Con try pull girls.

She chuckles slightly looking at her laptop, "either of them get lucky?"

"I think Tris was getting good with this one girl, but I left before I could see the ending"

"Ahh" she nods from her screen.

"You not done with your article yet?"

"I am, I'm just sending it through now", she replies.

"Oh ok. You got beer" I ask getting off my seat.

"Yeah, you know where it is"

"You want one", I yell heading to the open plan kitchen area.

"Please" she yells back.

I go into the fridge and grab 2 beer bottle and opening them with the bottle opener before returning back to the couch where Liv is tiding her papers and piling them on top of her now close laptop that is sat on the coffee table next to her glasses that she's now taken off to reveal her green eyes.

"Here" I say handing her bottle talking my seat again.

"Thanks" she grabs the bottle and making herself comfortable in the seat, crossing her legs facing me while taking a sip of her drink.

"So how was your day with 'Emmmily'" she teases stretching out the name, "she put out yet?" Liv ask wiggling her eyebrows. This is why Liv and me get along so well, we can still do the whole 'sex' thing and she can still continue being my best friend that I can talk about my relationships without her getting jealous.

"Nope, not yet, we're still 'taking things slow'" I sigh.

She laughs, "hang in there buddy" she reaches over a pats my shoulder before placing her bottle on the coffee tables.

"Thanks for coming today by the way" I tell her.

"Well you did say the magic words" she replies.

"Well I really did need it" I grin at her then sit up to put my bottle on the table next to hers, "and if I remember correctly, I owe you one" I crawl over to her till my face it inches away from hers.

"You do, don't you", she whispers playfully smiling up at me.

"Mmhhm" I bite my lip before crashing them on to her soft ones and we kiss in sync. One of my hands travel to the back of her neck bringing her close to the kiss while the other uncrosses her legs and places them on either side body allowing me lower myself so our crotches are touching. She hums into the kiss as my hips grinds against her. She pulls away and I look at her in confusion.

"We should go to the room before Lily gets back" she says, already slightly breathless from our short make out session.

I nod getting off her then extending out my hand to pull her up which she accepts. Once we're both standing I guide her to her bedroom that I know all to well with our hands still locked. As we both get inside I slam the door shut and push her up again it, trapping her between the door and myself and I attach my lips to her again. Her hands go around my shoulder and mine go behind her thigh pulling them up to wrap around my waist before landing on her butt to support her. I bite her bottom lip slightly, silently for access to her mouth, which she grants.