1

Hi. I'm Lily Green. I'm an incoming sophmore at my highschool, Widows High, in Seattle, Washington. I'm 15, and I have long brown hair, that is extremely straight and falls just above my bellybutton and light blue eyes. I'm average height, but still shorter than most guys I know. I'm kind of obsessed with Nash Grier. I love him. But there's a few slight problems.

first of all he's famous, and I don't even know him personally, and I probably never will. Second, I live in Seattle, and he lives in North Carolina. And lastly, it's not like he can fall in love with me anyway, that stuff only happens in fanfics, not in real life. (A/N ahahahah)

Me and my best friend Hannah Ringwald are going to L.A this summer on our own and we are renting our own apartment and we are so excited. Hannah is super short. like 4 inches shorter than me.

She  curly, dirty blonde, almost light brown hair that falls just bellow her shoulders. She is really tan, where as I'm semi tan, but mostly on the paler side. She has super pretty green eyes that look so pretty with her olive skin.

hannah and I are best friends because we can both be super chill and layed back but also be super outgoing and crazy.

"Lil guess what! guess what! Oh my god lily! guess what!!" Hannah screamed walking through my door without even knocking. "what, what, chill." I tried to calm her down, but it wasn't really working.

"I got us tickets to Magcon for when were in L.A. this summer!!" did i just hear her correctly?

"y-y-you d-did wh-what!?!?" Ok so i see why she was freaking out... "yup!!!! were going to Magcon!" she screamed!!!

"Ahhh!!" i screamed back. "wait han, were leaving to L.A tomorrow so when are we going to Magcon?" i asked.

"Tomorrow! So here's what's up; tomorrow we are flying into L.A. and we are going to be staying at the same hotel that the events will be held at and Magcon is two days so we will be staying for two nights and then when Magcon is over we will move into our new apartment!" She screeched.

"Yay! okay well let's go to bed, we need sleep because we have a long day tomorrow." I sighed as we put our packed suitcases by the door and we crawled into bed.

A/N yay! first chapter!! tell me what you think and please vote so I know to continue writing! thanks guys I hope you will enjoy this fanfic!!! xoxoxoxoxoxo