3

When the first day of Magcon was finally over, Hannah and I went back to our room to get ready to meet the guys. holy shit this is actually happening. I decide to wear white jean shorts, and a white halter top with my white vans. I threw my long brown hair into a high ponytail. I was also wearing my turquoise necklace.

Hannah is wearing a black skater skirt and a mint green crop top, with mint green vans. Her hair was super frizzy from the humidity but she still looked flawless as usual.

"han, can you beileve this is real" i asked as we started walking down the hall to their room. "No." she said nervously. "nervous?" I ask as we reached their closed door. I could hear them all laughing and being crazy in there. "a little." she said.

I knocked on the door and it was soon after opened by the famous, Cameron Dallas. "Nash the girl you like-----uh i mean that g-girl is here, with her...her friend..." Cam said not being able to take his eyes off of Hannah. I giggled as hannah was having an emotional heart attack.

"Oh hey Lily." Nash smiled walking to the door standing by cameron. "Hi." I smiled back. Cam and Nash stepped back as we entered the room and closed the door behind us. "Guys this is Lily" Nash said putting his arm around me. "and this is uh...." nash started. "Hannah." she finished as her and cam locked eyes. "Hannah. What a pretty name." Cam said not breaking the eye contact.

"Okay love birds you guys wanna watch a movie?" Nash said as we moved to the couch where all of the other boys where sitting.