Chapter 32

Nicolette's POV

"Justin can we go out?" He looked at me and chuckled.

"Can't stay in the house that long can you." I smiled back.

"No not really." I laughed. He stood up from the couch he was sitting on and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Wanna go to the mall?" He asked and I nodded my head and smiled. Justin shook his head and made his way up the stairs and in his bedroom. He took sunglasses off a dresser and put them on. I suddenly remembered the colored contacts I had in my eyes. Did he like them? Did he notice them?

"Can you do me a favor and take your contacts out. I don't really like the blue." He said while putting the dark sunglasses on. I giggled and made my way to the bathroom inside his room, proceeding to take them out. After I took both of them out I blinked a few times, getting used to it. I turned around to Justin and he smiled widely.

"Beautiful princess." He took my hand and lead me downstairs to the front door. He opened the door and walked towards the fairly big garage. He opened the garage and my mouth dropped. There were about six vehicles, including a motorcycle. One of the cars even looked like a batmoblie.

"Whoa." I said, looking at all the cars one by one. Justin chuckled beside me.

"Pick which one we drive in." He said. I turned to him.

"Really?!" I said and he nodded. I jumped in excitement and I ran over to the one I had my eye on.

"What's this one?" I asked. He looked at the beautiful car and thought for a moment.

"Callie is a matte-black Ferrari F430." He said smoothly.

"You name your cars?" I asked and he nodded. He pointed to the far side of the garage.

"That's Lacey. She's an Audi R8. The one next to her, that's Haley, she's a 458 red Ferrari." He said. Then pointed to the batmoblie like car.

"I just call that the Batmoblie. Because it is a batmoblie. So yeah. This one is a Fisker Karma-" he pointed to the one next to the Ferrari F430.

"-this one is a Porche Cayman, and her name is Maya. And the bat bike over there, I call her Beyoncé." He smirked. I was impressed on how he knew about these cars. But he skipped the name on the Fisker Karma.

"What's the Fisker Karma's name?" I asked. His face heated up, looking away.

"What? What's her name?!" I laughed at his embarrassment.

"Uh, well. I got this car recently, so I named her Nicolette." He blushed and looked away from me. I gasped and hugged him while laughing.

"Well how thoughtful." I smirked at him and he kissed my nose.

"Let's ride in Callie today." I said and he smiled, nodding. He opened the passenger's door for me and then jogged around to his side, closing the door and putting his seatbelt on, and backing out the garage. the garage closed by itself, and we continued to back out.

"When we get there you have to stay by me okay?" He said to me. I nodded, kissing his cheek.

"You worry a lot." I said. He shrugged.

"I just want you to be safe. Especially after what happened." He mumbled. I took his right hand, entangling out fingers. He sighed and continued to drive.

About ten minutes later we arrived at the mall. He hopped out and opened my door for me, taking my hand in his again. He locked the doors and we made our way to the entrance. When we entered the mall, Justin looked at me.