Chapter 3

Whoop whoop another chapter! *eats waffles*

                    ~~~~~~~~~~

My head was throbbing and my vision was blurry but I could still make out where I was. It was my dorm. I would of thought I would be in a nurses office of some sort but they just left me on the bed after passing out. I heard movement at the other side of the room and carefully lifted my body trying not to bash my head on the upper bunk.

"Hey guys" My voice sounded croaky. "How long was I out"

"Like two minutes" Chris giggled.

I don't know why but I blushed. I have no idea why the thought of passing out for two minutes was so much worse than if I was out for two weeks, but at least no one has to know about it.

"Oh okay. Umm... Phil? Is that his name" The other two nodded. "Is he always like that?"

"Not normally actually. I mean he always been a massive douche-dick and homophobe but he's never knocked out a new kid on his first day just for talking to gay people" PJ explained as Chris sat in the swivel chair by our desk with a worried look on his face.

"Why me?" I asked no one in particular as I flew my head back to land on the soft pillow.

"We're sorry man" Chris whispered, not knowing what els to say.

"It's fine really, so when do lessons start?" I asked changing the subject.

"Dude we said you where out for two minutes, it's still evening. We're actually suppose to be in our dorms now but we smuggled Chris in." They laughed.

"Oh. Uh what's the time?"

PJ gazed at his phone then replied. "Just after 6"

"I should probably get going before my roommate reports me AGAIN" Chris laughed.

"Okay. bye"

"Bye" PJ whispered into his ear before pecking his lips slightly. I just gazed in awe wishing I had a relationship like that. Then Chris left.

"So do you want to play some sonic" PJ grinned his eyes sparkling with excitement.

"I'd love to" I replied making him whoop.

We played sonic and a couple of other games until around 10ish when we had to turn it off since PJ warned me they do surprise inspections on random days at 10 to make sure your in bed.

"Night PJ"

"Night Dan"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Beep beep beep beep

The alarm clock screeched. I heard PJ moan from beneath my bunk and a quiet swear be whispered.

"Turn it off!" I demanded my voice still laced with sleep.

"You have it!" PJ groaned back.

"No I don't it's on the desk"

"No it's not"

"Fuck it" I said to PJ and myself as I whipped my duvet of and climbed down the ladder before doing the same to PJ's covers.

"Seriously where is it its so freaking loud?"

Together we searched the room and after about 3 minutes of deafening, ear-bleeding screams PJ finally found it on the window sill behind the curtain.

We had a shower each and got dressed in the uniform they provided. Today we where doing fighting and learning how to defend ourselves so we dressed in tracksuits.