Chapter 10

Bonjour my lovelies, so I've reached over 100 reads and I'm so happy!! 👀 sorry for the late update, I just moved house and I haven't had wifi ALL WEEK! Anyway so here you go, once again this chapter isn't edited because I'm too tired to do that. Enjoy!

         ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The first thing that hit me was the throbbing headache. Then came the nausea and after the burning brightness of the sun glowing through my eye lids. My eyes eventually fluttered open and I was met with the colourful pallet of this mornings sunrise. My hands pulled in the grass below and gingerly sat up not wanting to anger the lion in my head.

I scanned the garden where I now decided I was, remembering the party last night, and my eyes fell on the familiar body of Phil Lester; one of his legs had the sleeve of his jumper on like a pair of tights and the other was patterned with blue body paint. I chuckled slightly to myself as I watched him walk up too and realise how he was.

Finally, I looked at my own body, at a first glance it looked like I had all my clothes on and I was fine but as I stood up there was a weird feeling in my trousers and it turned out I had no pants on, just jeans. I was perplexed as to how it happened but instead of trying to understand last night I ran over to Phil and told him we should get out of here, quick.

"Nnyoakayy" was his slurred reply, I tugged him up, pecked his cheek and ran of with my hand laced in his. We took the bus back home, irked by the crying baby that sat behind us as we worried about Hailey and Martins reaction to is getting high.

Gingerly, Phil turned his key in the lock and pushed the door open, we were instantly confronted with Hailey with her arms crossed and a tapping foot and Martin with his thumb and index finger resting sadly on his wrinkled forehead. Obviously they were mad.

"Where were you last night?" Hailey asked sternly.

"At the party like we said"

"Well you also said you would be back by 12!" Martin chimed in.

Phil and I bowed our heads in shame waiting for the other to come up with an explanation but neither of us said a word.

"Well!" Hailey said, her voice raised along with her left eyes brow.

"We're sorry we stayed the night but we couldn't go home" I finally mumbled.

"And whys that?" She further quizzed.

"Because we were high" Phil timidly answered under his breath.

Hailey gasped and Martins flew up from his hand staring daggers into Phil and I.

"You what?" He shouted.

"We were high but that's not it we have good news too"

"Well it better be fucking brilliant to make up for that!" Martin challenged.

"We have some of the drugs" I retrieved the drugs from my pocket and handed them over to the fuming Martin. "Not only that but we know who the dealers are,  there names are Harry, John and Mathew and they all attend Langtree school" Phil said hoping they wouldn't stay angry for long.

Hailey write down the three names and excused herself to make a phone call, we were left with Martin who was examining the drugs however a frown was still plastered across his face.

"Good job, you may go upstairs now" he finally gave in wanting to punish us for getting high but knowing we'd done a good job.

Phil and I trampled up the stairs and automatically ran into Phil's room without a seconds thought. I jumped on his bad and tucked myself in before lifting up the duvet to my side, gesturing for him to join me.