Chapter 4

I hope your enjoying it so far 🍁 *spontaneously grows wings and flys into Big Ben* 

               ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Alright initiates" Our scary instructor bellowed to the group of boys who had now all finished the run. "This is Jack" He continued, gesturing to a tall boy around 21, very attractive with hazel brown hair. "And this is Finn" He said gesturing to another boy who looked identical to the first one. "Yes, they are twins but they are also your new physical training instructors" He introduced.

"So this way the training centre right?" Jack or Finn asked our former instructor.

"Correct" He reassured.

"Okay cool. Let's go"

The group and I made our way down to the training centre and this place is massive. Its basically just a really big gym with things like running and rowing machines, weights, leg raise things, bars ect. In the centre a ring stood battered and worn from past fights, just the look of it made my spine prickle with frozen pins. The ceiling was so high up a giant could stretch out and still fit in, and there where windows covering the majority of the walls, all in all it was very impressive.

"Alright guys, everyone grab a partner and make your way over to the punching bags" One of the twins ordered.

I looked awkwardly at PJ only to find he had already ran up to Chris, so I guess they were partners then.

"Umm hi excuse me" I felt a weak tap on my shoulder and I spun around to see who it belonged to.

There stood a boy, just a bit shorter then me with a dyed blue quiff and big purple glasses staring up at me, a big cheesy grin plastered in his face.

"Hi I'm Tyler and your new, so I was wandering if you'd like to go in partners with me?" He asked confidently.

"Sure" Together we found our way to the punching bags and I managed to get one as far away from Phil as possible.

Jack and Finn demonstrated a couple of different punches and kickes we should practice then just let up get on with it.

Tyler and I took turns having a go at the different moves whilst I found out more about him. He was originally from America, then ran away to England at the age of 14 with the help from his uncle who lives here and who actually works here but in a different area. He's a 00 agent so he works in the field instead of just training up the newbies, so that's why Tyler's here.

I couldn't help but glance over to phil every so often, he punched at that bag with different parts of his fist and arm then added the odd kick was like a routine he had made up. All his movements where so quick and agile it was quite satisfying to watch.

We carried on like that for another ten minutes or so, swapping in our pairs so we both got a fair go each. Jack or Finn (I should really learn who's who of their going to be my instructors for the immediate future) came over and we all automatically made a semi-circle around him.

"Now time for some real fighting!" He grinned pleased with what was about to happen. I however was not so, I'd been here for what? Like 24 hours and they want me to fight? I can't do that!

"Where's Dan Howell?" I think it was Finn who asked. My heart froze dead, they want me to fight! Are they kidding me.

"Since you only joined yesterday we won't expect you to fight today" My whole body exhaled and I stopped biting my bottom lip.