Chapter 2

"Who's the little girl?" You asked as u looked at the girl "I'm not a little girl I'm the princess of all demons" The little girl said. Ciel hair rise a bit that you can see his forehead he had a blue cross "ciel what's that?" You Asked while Your poking it "Its a contract with me and Ms.Lu" he says while pointing at the little girl. We all started walking towards a ice cream shop you got F/F (F/F: Favorite Flavor)
ice cream while ciel got Strawberry and Lu got Vanilla. We all finished our ice cream and headed home you walked upstairs heading to your room as you let yourself fall in bed. You received a text message from Rukia.

Rukia: "Hey y/n do you like ciel or what?!"

Y/n: well maybe I do like him but its to early just give me a few Months or weeks

Rukia: well then I'm going to bed goodnight Y/n

Y/n: Same sleep well

~Time skip~

After 3 months hanging around with ciel your feelings got stronger towards him "Y/n, ciel wanna hang around my place? but ciel invite the elsword group" said Rukia we both agreed to go to Rukia's house. Later that night around 7:00pm we were at Rukia house "We should play 10 mins in heaven!!" Exclaimed Rena. Everyone agreed expect you as Rukia went to go get a bowl everyone put something inside. "I'm just watching" you said frowning but Rena convense you to play lastly you agreed and you put a mini sword inside the bowl. First off was Add with Elesis we heard thuds and giggling after that it was my turn you reached for the bowl you grabbed something small you pull it out and it was a blue cross "Y/n got ciel woohoo!!" yelled Rukia and Rena.
You got up from your seat and walked inside the closet ciel did as well and you were a bit tight but you were fine "10 Minutes you guys start now!!" Said Rena You looked at ciel he was a bit taller than you. Ciel reached for your hand and grabbed it "so soft and cute" said ciel while kissing your hand
~Ciel P.O.V~
"Y/n You make me go nuts I love you deeply please date me" I said while trembling "I love you as well! and of course I'll date you!!" she said while smiling I grabbed her chin and pulled her into a kiss.

~Normal P.O.V~
Rukia Ciel kissed me as I returned the kiss. The door flew open "The new couple!!! Of Seirin Highschool!!!!" yelled Rukia. You both were happy at the end

~The End~

A/N: I'll make other story about Kaneki x reader or if not Link x reader x dark link