Y/N vs Raven/ Add

Y/n was peacefully sitting down while her H/L ((Hair length <-<)) Swayed with the wind, but she felt like she was being watch. Raven was watching her H/C that shine brightly but add pushed Raven which noticed raven, "h-hey Y/n I was wondering i-i-" Raven was cut off by add "I had a match with you" add finished the sentence as Y/n accepted the challange is not everyday so why not

~add music here if u wanna~

Y/n Pulled out her (w) {{<_< Weapon okie)) and started attacking raven with high speed. Luckly raven dodge man of the attacks but still got wounded After a few minutes of you two fighting y'all were starring at each other and Y/n thinked "I should use hyper~" soon as Y/n was getting in a stance to do hyper Add comes in the way with Dooms days and pulled together you and raven, You were badly injured but you still wanted to fight you drank a Luriel Recovery Potion and used your hyper "Y/H!" ((<-< your hyper name)) As it ___________________(( < wut does your hyper do.)) After you used hyper you ran out of mana and passed out in the middle of the field as both Raven and Add come find out if you were okay after Raven turn around a bit Add had a opportunity to give you a peck in the lips and then he turn around while raven gave Y/n a kiss in her forehead hugging her tight. Later that day Rena was healing Y/n in the infirmity after while Y/n was all good to go and she saw Elesis chase add for eating her cake and you smiled and said to herself "this fees nice I hope our friendship can go on forever"

~The end~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Haiii I'm sorry for late updates >w< I'll make it up on Sunday for Valentine's day okay!! If u wanna add me on elsword go on ahead my ign is HakuraMito ^^ I hope y'all have a good valentine

who needs a boyfriend when u got anime or fooooooood okie I'm done byeeeee~