Anime Review: Toradora

Anime: Toradora

number of episodes: 25

Rating: 10/10

Toradora is about two people, misunderstood and judged by appearance or strength. These two known as Taiga Aisaka, the Palmtop Tiger, and Ryuuji Takasa, the delinquent. When meeting for the first time, they have a decent disliking to each other but find out that the other's best friend is their current crush. When Taiga has a mix-up with Ryuuji and his best friend, Yusaka Kitamura's bags, Taiga crashes at Ryuuji's house (coincidentally they live right next to each other) to find her secret something. Ryuuji finding out that Taiga had accidentally put in a love letter to Kitamura-kun (<3 freakin' love that guy too. DONT JUDGE) shows that it's not embarrassing to have a crush, and says that she's actually very courageous for having the courage to try and confess through a letter. Ryuuji, when saying that Taiga and he are birds of the same feather, starts a new slave-master relationship with each other that will lead up to many things. 

Toradora is a Romantic, comedy, but also has those moments that test your otaku-ness and make you cry. Yeah, I cried, I confess that fact and I'm not affected by that fact that people now know that. 

WATCH THE ANIME! IT'S FREAKING ADORBS AND YOU SHOULD WATCH IT