Chapter 42

He took my hand and we hopped up in his car. Jax drove until we arrive at a house and i have the strange familiar feeling again.

"Come on." He says getting out of the car. I follow him confused. "Wait, you can't just go in." I whisper-shout at Jax as he tries the door, luckily is locked.
"What are we doing here Jax?" I ask confused. He sighs and looks at me.
"Something's up with this town, i swear it feels like I've been here." He tells me and i have no idea what to tell him.
"When you ran, i ran too, and i found myself here, Cher I'm scared something's wrong with me. I feel strongly connected to everything in this town and you." He sits on the stairs in front of the porch and then feel so bad for lying to him.

I reach for the door and ring the bell. The nerves grow inside as I'm waiting there. "Hello Y/N! Come in!" Oh wow, he's dressed casual, not like he comes to school. He's actually wearing grey large trousers and a pale blue t-shirt. Yumm. Y/N !! Stop! You're here for math!.

"Heyy!" I step inside and the warm in his house makes my nerves dissolve. "Come here." He says and I follow him. "Sorry for the disorder, I don't really have time to clean my house." He apologies but it's not too much to clean, actually is pretty tidy in here. "No problems." I smile and sit down on the comfy couch. "So should we start?" I ask and he nods. "Do you want a cup of tea or coffee or ..?" He kindly asks "I'd like some wine please." I joke and he laughs "We should probably start with logarithms then so we can finish with the algebra until the final exam." He smiles and he starts explaining me, but I can't focus on math, I can see his body forms through that molded shirt. Damn!

I look at the house Jax and I are at and my heart starts pumping hard, it's the same as the one I've just seen in my head.
Jax rambles something, but I go to the door and look at the knob
. i look around and my hand reaches to a tiny birds house. I feel a key and i take it. I slowly turn the key in the knob and the door opens with a crack.

I go inside feeling nothing but my heartbeat and soft cracks. The house is exactly as i remember it, but every piece of furniture is covered with a white plasticish material that itself is covered in dust.

It's your first B
I wanna take you so bad
Mr Hemmings
Come for me
It was the alcohol
I still need a tutor
I missed you Y/n
How can you say that? You don't even know what love is.
Don't go Luke
I can't stay. Everyone i love dies.
We can do it
Ashton told me everything.
What about you and Rachel?
I'm sorry
I love you Y/n
I love you Luke
I want to walk with you can in the park.
We can do it now.
He can't be dead.
Mom?
Hi, I'm Michael.
Thank you
I love you
I miss him
Ashton?
You love him
Luke's not dead
Honey I'm sorry
I'm not crazy!!