Chapter 25

"Come here." I feel someone's hand touching my shoulder as I cry hugging my knees.

I see the blue haired Michael and he smiles sitting on the floor next to me. He hugs his arm around my shoulder and brings me to his chest. I don't really mind the cigarette smell I inhale from his shirt right now.

"Let it all out, princess!" He says and I'm not in the mood to tell him to stop calling me that.. It's weird.

"Michael how am I supposed to be ok right now? He's gone. He bur-burned in that fire."

"Cry now, I'll tell you later." He tell me wiping my tears from under my eyes.

"Ok."

"Tell me what was he like.." He whispers and after a few more sobbing I find myself telling Michael how it all started ... I never told anyone the story with these many details.. And with every single secret I tell him, I feel more free. I cry so hard, but he keeps pushing me into telling him more and more.

I told him how Luke got jealous after that threesome with Ashton, and I have literally told Michael everything. No wonder is already 3am.

"Call him. You should tell him everything that you haven't got to tell him." Michael says in the end.

"But he ..he's dead."

"I heard death ones got ears also." He winks and gives me my phone.

"Go on, call him!" I take the phone and see Michael getting out.

"Hey it's Luke, I'm probably bussy right now, but leave a message and I'll try to get back to you."

"Hey ..Luke? Uhmm it's me. It's been a month Luke, and I haven't stop thinking about you... I miss you Luke. You said we will be together by the end of this year Luke... You said we'll be happy ... You left me with no direction that night babe ... I uhmm I hope you're happy there, I hope the ones you loved are surrounding you and taking care of-"

"You have reached the end of the message." The machine beeps and I begin to cry.

I dial him again.

"Hey it's Luke, I'm probably bussy right now, but leave a message and I'll try to get back to you."

"Don't hang up on me Hemmings, I'm not done." I chuckle a little, I can't believe I'm doing that actually "I want to thank you for letting me in and for loving me the way you did. Thank you for saving me, I know it was supposed to be me the dead one. You..you changed me, Luke. And it shouldn't be a good in goodbye.. Because I know I won't ever see you again. So bye Mr Hemmings. I'll always love you Luke."

I hung up and I see Michael's head popping up. "You ok?" He asks and I nod.

"Guess so.. Yeah." I say and he smiles.

"Good, I made popcorn." He said and I furrowed my brows.

"What for?" I ask "I was hungry and this is the only thing I found that it's not expired.." He says and then stops his words. "Sorry." He says and I smile.

"You can eat it all, I need to take something." I smile and he nods.

I go to Luke's wardrobe and search for a shirt I liked of his. Soon as I take it on me for it I see Luke on the window. I turn my head and look at his clothes again.

"I miss you too babe." I hear his voice and I close my eyes letting my imagination run free. I feel his hands touching my shoulders placing a soft kiss on it.