Chapter 23: Mood Swing Part 2

Chris P.O.V.

I going to combine two chapters into one so this may be a long chapter

Getting home  i ran upstairs and jump back in my bed..not 3 mins later when i heard drake walk in.

Drake: What wrong with you?

Chris: Leave me alone..

Drake: Come on talk to me..

Chris: I said leave me alone!

Drake: Fine. 

Chris: Wait!

Drake: Yes?

Chris: Close the door on your way out

Drake: OK. 

Chris: Thanks.

Laying back down i put my pillow over my head to go to sleep.

Drake P.O.V.

Walking downstairs i walk in the living room turning on the TV. After 15 mins of flipping i got bored standing up i walk outside. To sit on the step..taking out my phone i start scrolling on twitter favor some tweets etc..after a while i got bored of that to. 

Going back inside i lock the first door go upstairs i lay down by Chris...

Chris: I'm sorry

Drake: Huh?

Chris: For being mean to you early 

Drake: It OK. 

Chris: Let me make it up to you

Getting on top of me...we start kissing turning over now that i was on top of him i start putting down his pants. ( Sorry i don't feel like writing the sex scene for this chapter)

2 days later

Chris P.O.V.

Walking the doctor office i got on the bed again and took my shirt off. Today is the day we finally get to see what the sex of the baby is i hoping for a girl and drake is hoping for a boy.

Sitting down i saw the door open to a very young nurse and cute nurse. Walking  over to the ultrasound machine. Taking the gel thingy she rub it over my stomach and put the thingy to see inside. ( Y'all know what i'm talking about right??)

Chris: OK.

Karrueche: Well look like you are having a girl! 

Chris: Really?

Karrueche: Yes! And she is growing very healthy. 

Drake: Well look like you got your little girl

Chris: I'm pretty sure you can do boy things with her

Karrueeche: Y'all are so cute together...may i ask her long y'all be going out for?

Chris: 3 years

Karrueeche: That so sweet..

Chris: Thanks. 

Wiping the gel of my stomach i put my shirt back on.

Drake: I'm going to get the car..

Chris: Alright.

Getting from of the table/bed i walk outside to wait for drake leaving out the  back door i heard someone running up behind me turning around i saw that it was the nurse who did the ultrasound. 

Chris: Um...hey

Karrueeche: Hey...look i know this going to sound weird but will you take my number? I always want a Gay Best Friend..

Chris: *laugh* Sure i always want a girl to be my best friend

Karrueeche: Really?

Chris: Yeah. I text you later on today

Karrueeche: OK. See you later then. O! by the way my name is Karrueeche 

Chris: Alright.

Watching her go back inside i saw drake pulling up. Walking to it i got in and put her number in my phone.

Drake: What you doing?

Chris: Putting Karrueeche number in my phone

Drake: Um..she do realize that you gay right?

Chris: Yes..she want be my girl best friend...

Drake: Really?

Chris: Yeah. Plus i need a girl best friend 

Drake: Really?

Chris: Yeah. Why not? You have Nicki and she a girl...

Drake: You already have a best friend

Chris: Meek it not a girl...even if he act like one...sometimes

Drake: *laugh* True. To be honest i thought meek was like downlow gay or bi.

Chris: You not the only you think that...i still think that...sometimes

Drake: *Laugh* He still a cool guy

Chris: I know. Even if he get on my nerves i still love him...

Drake: Aww

Chris: Shut up.

Please Vote

Hey guys can y'all go read my new story and tell me where i need improvement at and should i continues to write it? It call Do Love Abuse?  

Thanks