How you meet Luke

This is another preference thing so yay!!!!

If you guys like the writing for these things then check out my fanfic ! Xx

Vote if you like it :) xx

How you meet Luke:

Taurus - Cancer - Leo - Sagittarius - Aquarius - Pisces

You were invited to the yearly festival by your best friend, Ashton Irwin. You went to the festival every year and every time you would meet all kinds of new people. You were planning on going with, of course, Ashton, Amanda, Maddi, Kian, and Lauren.

You took all night to decide what to wear. After hours of rambling through your closet, you decided on a black lace boho looking crop top with high waisted light denim shorts. For shoes, you stuck with your familiar timberlands.

For makeup, you added a little something by thickening up your usual eyeliner and adding a little eyeshadow. With everything done, you were ready to skip out the door. The only thing holding you back was the arrival of Ashton's car.

It was tough sharing a car with your mother. Half the time it was in the parking lot of her office building. Everyday you thanked Ashton for his generosity of driving you places because you knew in your head if you had a car, you'd drive you and only you places. With the exception of some people.

The rumbling of the engine became clear as the car came into view. You kissed your mothers cheek and quickly ran to the car, nerves of excitement taking you over. You jumped into the passengers seat and buckled yourself up with no hesitation.

"Excited?" Your best friend, Ashton, chuckled.

"You know it" You smiled and he sped off. But not before turning on the playlist you two always listen to while you drive.

Many minutes later, you come to a stop in a grass field substituted for a parking lot. You jump out of the black truck and run towards the group of people you call family.

"Guys!" You yelled jumping on Maddi's back.

"Y/N!" The all shouted back greeting you.

"Where's Ash?" Kian asked. You pointed behind you and there Ashton came giving Kian a 'bro' hug. All the girls greeted Ashton the same way they greeted you. You hopped off of Maddi's back and joined the circle that was formed.

"Okay so now that you slow poke's are here. Where do you want to go?" Amanda asked the group.

"The food shop!"

"The ferris wheel!"

"The sta-yea the ferris wheel!"

"The umbrella ride!"

"Okay! the ferris wheel it is because that's all I heard" Mandy concluded. You groaned as you, and everyone else knew, you hated ferris wheels. You hated heights, they were boring, and they were the most stereo typical festival ride there was. Although, you were the minority of the bunch so you were forced to go.

You all started to make your way to the ferris wheel when you bumped into another group of people that you knew. Well everyone else seemed to know them. You had no idea who they were.

You being the shy one of the group stayed quiet as everyone excitedly conversed with one another. Suddenly, Ashton grabs your arm and pulls you towards the person he is talking to.

"Y/N! This is Luke. I've been meaning to get you guys to meet each other for a while!" Ashton giggled.

You stood in awe as you were placed in front of the most beautiful boy on this earth. His blonde hair was styled to perfection. His blue eyes, oh his eyes you could look at for years. His features all complimented him so well and you couldn't get over how attractive he was.