Who opens up to you first

READ A/N at the end pls

And go read my new chapter of not myself pleAssee xx

Who opens up to you first:

Aries- Luke

Taurus - Calum

Gemini - Ashton

Cancer - Ashton

Leo- Calum

Virgo - Michael

Libra - Calum

Scorpio - Luke

Sagittarius- Ashton

Capricorn - Michael

Aquarius- Michael

Pisces - Luke

--------

Who did you get ??

I got Michael yaaay

QOTC: do you open up easily or no?

I'm a pretty laid back person so I'll open up pretty easily to people. But I'll kinda just skim over the sensitive parts y'know? Like I won't go into great detail ya feel?

I hope that made sense :,)

But I hope you are all having a lovely day and lots of love to you people who comment !!

AND JUST AN IMPORTANT SIDE NOTE.

In my chapter "what colour he thinks looks good on you"

YOU ALL ARE SO DAMN NEGATIVE ABOUT YOURSELVES.

like seriously, you are ALL beautiful! A colour doesn't make you anymore ugly or pretty than what you are. ITS A COLOUR. Red isn't going to make you any uglier than blue.

Like I know it's hard to be confident and all that shit, (I've been down there too) but once you realize the little things/flaws that you stress about don't even matter and aren't even noticed then life is so much fricken better.

I know I sound like some therapist, but yall need to BE MORE CONFIDENT IN YOUR PERFECT SELVES because everyone is beautiful no matter what and if you can't see that, someone else in this world does.

And if you want you can message me, if you're feeling down or you need someone to talk to. I am ALWAYS here for someone to talk to.

LOVE YOU ALL and have an amazing, wonderful day xx