Chapter 2: Does He Even Care Anymore?

Bonnie woke up to the sound of coughing. He rolled out of bed and walked over to the bathroom. Toby sat on the floor gagging and coughing.

"W-we really ne-e-ne-e-*gag*-ed to t-talk"

Bonnie looked at Toby a while, "later" he said before walking out.

Bonnie's p.o.v.
I grab my clothes and start getting dressed. I know it sounds bad and you all think I'm a jerk for leaving my husband back there to die.

Okay, maybe not die, but puke his brains out? I don't know if you can tell, but I'm not the best at displaying love or feelings. Toby's learned to deal with it though. We deal with each other and that's how it works.

I'm leaving him because I care. I'm heading to the liquor store to get him a couple of pregnancy tests and stomach relief. I'm not a good husband.

I pull on my shoes and glance back at Toby. He's was crying, I honestly feel bad for him although I don't know how to show it. I make my way out of the room and down the stairs. I walk over to the door.

Toby's p.o.v.
"I love you!" I hear him shout from down stairs. Yeah right. All he wanted from me was booty. I was still a little nauseous and I felt weak. I slowly stand up, weak knees and trembling hands. I start to cry. He doesn't even care about me. Would he even help with the child? Should I just abort it? Is it too late? It was only two months ago. I hate him now. Why do I stay with him? Through better or worse are you kidding me? He's only here for the good stuff. I lean myself against the sink, dropping to the floor. My eyes droop.

When I wake back up I'm in different clothing and laying in bed. I look around me, a rose and a piece of paper lay beside me.

I start reading what the paper said

Toby, look I'm sorry for being such a p.o.s. husband. I know I left and I know that was horrible for me to do, especially in your condition. I'll make it up to you if I can, you probably hate me anyways. I guess it's understandable if you want a divorce. But you have to listen to me when I tell you how much I love you. I know I don't know how to show it but you are my other half and I'm incomplete without you. You're my missing puzzle piece.
-Your Bunnie Lion

I stare at the note a little while longer before smiling. Maybe I overreacted. I look over to my left and at the night stand. There was a bottle of stomach relief and some water. Another note.

Still knew to this whole supporting-your-spouse thing. Sorry.
-Bonnie

I chuckle to myself. I love him.