Chapter One

"So Bloom where will you be going during summer vacation? Are you going to go back to Gardenia?" Flora said, as she sat down on a chair that was near her desk.

"Yeah Mike and Vanessa are hosting a party for one of their closest friends." Bloom sat a pile of clothes along her bedside.

"Would this party include buying new dresses?" Stella questioned.

"I don't think every occasion needs new dresses Stella." Bloom said.

"Bloom there's always room for new clothes."

"Aw Stella." Bloom sighed.

"Hey Layla and I are going to bounce. We need to get to Andros as soon as possible if we're going to catch the last set of waves." Musa gently interrupted.

"Have fun. Catch some for us."

"Will do Bloom." Musa replied, "Have fun in Gardenia." Layla added.

"I will thanks." Bloom replied.

"So Bloom when do you think you'll go?"

"I have one more set of clothes to pack. Then Kiko and I will be on our way. What about you Flora?"

"Oh. I have some last things to get done. Then Helia is meeting me in an hour to go to Llymphea with me."

"That sounds wonderful Flora."

"Thanks."

Bloom finished packing as Kiko, her pet rabbit, tripped over its own two feet. With a final look to Flora, Bloom sat her luggage down beside her rabbit and had Kiko in her arms. With a snap of her fingers her luggage, and her and Kiko were floating up into the air. Bloom said a few magic words and she was transported from Alfea to Gardenia.

No matter how many times Stella used her Solaria ring to transport us to various places it never gets easier.

"Bloom, how wonderful it is to see you again." Mike and Vanessa both said.

"Mike, Vanessa, I'm so glad to be back." Bloom was hugged by both parents, as they ushered her in from the front door.

"Aw Bloom, why don't you come in? We have a very special surprise for your return."

"A surprise?"

A blonde hair, blue eyed male came walking in from the kitchen. Bloom ran, straight passed her parents and into her Prince's arms.

"Sky. What are you doing here?"

"Well Mike and Vanessa got ahold of me before I even reached Eraklyeon. And- well here I am."

"We just wanted you to have the best summer you can remember."

"Thanks. Mom and Dad. You're the greatest." They smiled in response and left the two together.

"So Bloom. I have something I need to tell you."

"Yes, Sky?"

"Well it's kind of hard."

"What is it Sky? You can say anything." Bloom said. Encouraging Sky to continue.

"Well I'm going to be announced the new king of Eraklyeon."

"Sky- that's amazing!" Bloom yelled as she jumped to Sky to embrace him.

"Bloom there's more."

"More?" Bloom stood straight, having to ignore the feeling of hugging him again.

"Yeah." Sky walked over to the other side of the room and continued, "The only way my Dad would even think of retiring and naming me king is if I marry Diaspro."

"Diaspro!" Bloom shouted, not believing her ears. "But Sky you can't!"

"Bloom."

"No Sky." Bloom's heart was shattering all over again.

"Bloom- let me explain."

"Get out Sky." Mike and Vanessa choose to re-enter the room. Both seeing the raw emotion in their daughter's eyes.

"Bloom" a defeated Sky tried again.

"Sky-I said get out." Bloom's eyes were on the verge of tears. As Sky backed away and exited out the front door. Bloom's sudden good mood changed and took on a depressive state. Mike and Vanessa embraced their daughter, knowing exactly what happened. As they reassured their daughter that everything would be fine. Well... they hoped.