9 - Meeting the Darkness

Author's Note: So it's Woolley119 and I suddenly got a random inspiration for the next part of this story and had to write it out. Sorry if it's not a full length chapter but we kept you waiting for so long I wanted to update and reward y'all for sticking by this story, you all are so dedicated and I'm thankful for that. So thank you and hope you enjoy!

Vines had wrapped around her small form - no escape in sight her eyes trying to find a weak point in the vines it was utterly useless, however. Her body moved trying to loosen the binds the vines made.

But struggling made it worse as each vine strengthened with each move she made.

A haunting and bone crushing laugh ignited from behind - the figure stepping out from underneath the shadows and into the lightened terrain of Dalios.

"I must say you are a strong fairy to be able to call upon the legendary power of Darix. " The voice was masculine and deep, "you shouldn't struggle..." he added. 

He walked over to her and Bloom could finally identify some characteristics about him. He was tall with burgundy hair with traces of silver streaking through the long mane that ended at his lower back. His clothing was like setting eyes on a lord of a forgotten kingdom. She was struck still when she had laid her eyes on his - it was like staring into pure starlight. Breathtaking.

"Oh and how rude of me to not introduce myself - the people of Dalios know me as the Darkness but I do have a real name too. You can call me Killian. "