In The Realm

Prolouge

There she stood, looking beautiful as ever in the fresh morning sun. The cool fall temperatures had her covered up far too much in a neat little sweater and her longer uniform skirt. But I could still see those slim legs, and the wonderful natural girlish curves of her body. She was but a silloette from here yet she held me captivated. 

"I really must have her. I cannot wait an single more moment!" I cracked my fingers, hoping the school bus for which she waited would give me enough time to summon some powers. Being so far from home had a definite strain on my abilities. 

But With luck and patience on all sides, I managed to slide a sketch from her school bag, one she had just nearly finished and was going to submit to the art show. She would most definetly chase it. 

I made the wind roll beneath it so that it looked like a natural breeze had tugged it away. She saw it and gave chase, panicing in that adorable way when something happened wrong. 

"Oh no! Please come back!" She shouted uselessly at the paper. More, more. I pulled it along, as i backed into the line of forest at the edge of her lawn. Just a little more, more out of her reach. Give chase give chase...the chase is on.