Nialler

I walk outside college and wait on a bench, they predicted good weather. Well that's not what I'm seeing right now. I am freezing. It looks like it's gonna rain in any minute.

The wind is cold as hell and I'm only 5 minutes sitting here. I see Nialls car stopping but he doesn't get out. I'm confused but then I realise, he's not able to come out because otherwise he'll get mobbed. The fans are crazy and would do litterally everything to meet him.

I haven't told Amber I'm dating Niall. Only Lila knows...

I hop of the bench and run to the car. I get in and see a gorgeous looking person in there.
"Beautiful as always." He says when I get in. I blush.
"Hi Ni." I whisper. And he connects our lips. The kiss is so passionate and I missed him, like hell.

We both catch our breaths and he starts the car. "So, where are we going J." He asks happily. Before I can actually say something, that comes on my mind, he drives away and puts a finger on my lips.

I chuckle and ask, "Where are we going?" With his finger still pressed to my lips. He smirks, "You'll see."
I giggle even though I hate surprises a lot.

We drive in to the lane of the shopping mall. I give him a confused look. When he takes out a blinding towel, my look is even more confused.
"I told you, you'll see." He says smirking.

He ties it around my head and takes me hand. He makes sure I get out of the car carefully and he leads me to I have no idea where.

We walked a bit and I hear 3 boys whisper. I can't really place the voices but then I hear a really familiar voice say, "when are we taking that thing off?" I chuckle and say, "Tommo you're bad, I might not be able to see you but I can still hear you hahah!"
He laughs

He takes it off and I see the boys standing there, except for Niall. I can't see him anywhere.

And I can't believe where we are, we're at the play fair. I've always wanted to go to this place where you can actually play flappy bird in real life.

My phone rings,

From: Amber

No more school for today,
teacher got sick.
wanna hangout tomorrow?
x

I quickly text her back and see that Niall is trying to attack Louis. Loudly yelling at each other. "WHY DO YOU RUIN EVERYTHING, THIS WAS SUPPOSED TO BE A SURPRISE YOU ASS" Niall yells. "I REALLY AM SORRY" Louis says even though he can't keep himself from laughing.

They continue their fake fight and hit each other playfully. "DANCE BATTLE, DANCE BATTLE" Harry yells.
And they start making weird moves which I can t actually call dance moves.
This is so hilarious oh my god.

"LADS?" Liam yells, "Our guest? Remember?" And they all pay attention. Liam is like their dad but I likes to prank people as well.

They stop and take my hand. They get me a card and put some money on it. I wanna pay it myself but Harry already took my bag so I wasn't able to. "Idiots." I mumble chuckling.

They take me to play 'flappy bird' and 'kill the zombies'. This is so amazing. I couldn't wish any better day than this.
I missed them.

*2 hours later*

We played so much and nearly forgot time it's 4 in the afternoon and I check my phone. It's been so amazing and I'm so happy right now.

I have 3 missed calls from Lila and 6 from a unknown number. I have no idea who this is.
Actually, I'm not in the mood for Lila. I know she's my bestie but right now I just need space.

Nialls snaps me out of my thoughts by taking my hand. "Something wrong babe?" He asks with the most caring and worried voice ever.

I doubt to tell him but instead I kiss his plumy lips and say, "No I'm great, thank you by the way you are amazing. All of you."
He smiles and kisses my forehead.

He takes me to the part where you can buy teddy bears from your gained coins. He has so much on his pass, he should be coming here a lot. I chuckle quietly.

He buys me a fluffy unicorn and I couldn't be more happy with him.
I litterally said thanks for like 28294 times just because I'm so glad to have these people.

They said I should really stop thanking them because it wasn't a really big deal.

After what took me like a forever I decide to call Lila, to actually hear what she has to say. I told Niall about it and he said I should give her a chance to at least explain it.

I dial her number and it takes a several seconds

*beep*

*beep*

"Hello is this Jill?" A boy with a really familiar voice say. "Yes who is this? where is Lila?" As I spit those words out of my mouth I realise it. This isn't "just a boy" this is Mike Hovers. The guy I rejected and ran from.

"Lila is just getting dressed, I'll let her call you back love." He replies.
"What the fuck, what the actual fuck were you thinking Mike? You couldn't get the girl so you'd just do her best friend wow. Like I'm expecting you'll ask me for a threesome if I wouldn't have freaked out?! You know what, I don't need an explanation, I'm gonna pack my bags when I get home and leave, so you and Lila have the time of your lives. Taking virginities. Bye!" I almost yell in the phone. I hang up and immediately start crying.

Why did she just do that why? My bestfriend, how?

Nialls pov

I told Jill to go talk to Lila, at least she deserves a explanation. She left for the call to make at the ladies room and I stay here waiting. I don't wanna see her upset about this.

She's been looking so happy lately and I'm glad I'm a part of that. Jill isn't like others, she genuinely likes me of who I am and not for who others want me to be.

Some random guy starts talking to me and asks for a picture. I do what he wants and he seems really nice, I asks where I lives and we make plans for hanging out together.

Shawn is his name...

It takes very long and I decide to go look for Jill, I hear her yelling as soon as I get in there. She hangs up and starts crying.

I wrap my arms around her and let her cry into my chest....

Jills pov

Niall comes in and wraps his arms around me, I cry into his chest.
As I look up I see a single tear running down his face, he looks so worried and broken. I don't want him to feel this way, I like him too much.

He tries to calm me down and gets me some water. I look like a complete mess. We sit on the ground and he whipes my tears away and a hair lock.

I try to explain it and he truly cares about every single word that comes out of my mouth. He listens and rubs my back when I'm about to have breakdown again.

He takes my hand and quickly runs to the lads. He shortly explains and they nod. They all hug me tight and give me a 'warm it's gonna be okay' look.

Niall takes the car and drives me home, well at least, the place I called it. I never thought I would became such a mess.

I have 13 missed calls and Lila is trying to call me again. I ignore it and we drive in our lane. Niall grabs my stuff and walks to the door with me.

"Are you ready? I'm right here okay, I'll always have your back." He says with a craking voice.
I nod and open the door.

So there we go again....

°°°I REALLY AM SORRY FOR BEING LAZY AF. IF YOU HAVE A FRIEND WHO LIKES FANFICS OR JUST SOMEONE YOU KNOW. COULD YOU PLEASE FORCE THEM TO READ MINE OR AT LEAST SAY YOUR OPINION. I WOULD LOVE TO HAVE 200 READS ON THE 1D ANNIVERSARY. THIS ONE IS FOR JiallHoran1309. ILYSM GUYS XX, THIS ONE SUCKS IKR°°°