Femke?!

Jills pov

*Beep* *Beep*
I hit my alarm really hard, so hard it actually scares me. I almost pushed it of my desk. The beeping has stopped and I turn around closing my eyes.

It's been two weeks nog since my mom came by, it was so nice to have her here. She took off again to Chicago, badly that's also the state my dad lives in.
I hope she's having a good time there.

We had much fun and my mom really got to know Niall, we explored the city and visited some museums. We had lovely food and I made some new friends.

The girl behind the starbucks desk, called Zara. She was really nice and she seemed to be into my brother, it was cute.

"Cmon jill, college day remember?" Lila says jumping onto me, "Get off of me you fool." I say hitting her playfully.

I groan and turn around trying to get out of Lilas grip. I push her off and she walks away chuckling.

I get up and unplug my phone from the charger, it's totally charged. I grab my underwear and hop to shower, Lila already brought me some cereal with strawberries in it, it's my fav food so it makes my day better.

First I eat my cereal and quickly check twitter. I see a cute picture of Sophiam and it's makes my heart melt. They are adorable together and they belong with each other.

I quickly comment on it
@Jilliexo: You guys are so adorable, aw my heart

I walk to my closet and pick the clothes I'll wear when I've showered. I pick my matching underwear and a top. I grab the 'professional fangirl' sweater, with some black, ripped jeans.

My mom actually hates ripped jeans and doesn't understand why I want damaged jeans. She says it's a waste of money but honestly, I have to wear it so I'll buy it.

I walk to the bathroom and turn on the shower, as it heats I strip down. I grab the towels, my shampoo and shower gel.

*Ting*
My phone beeps, it's a twitter notification. I unlock my phone and open it.

@Sophiaa: @Jilliexo we love you fool.

I giggle and lock my phone. Before I step in the shower I quickly check the time, I have 45 minutes left.

The shower relaxes my muscles and I start to sing she's kinda hot.

My girlfriend's bitching cause I always sleep in

She's always screaming when she's calling a friend

She's kinda hot though.

I wash my hair with my lush shampoo and my body with my So White shower gel. I quickly shave my legs and armpits

I turn up the heat of the shower for a minute and then step out. I dry my body and cream my legs with my body butter. I put on my underwear and the rest of my clothes. I dry my hair with a towel and put some hair oil in it.

After I'm done showering, I walk to my desk and grab my bag. I have a sucking schedule to day.

Today will be a long day at college so that means no Niall for today. He told me that they've been doing a lot of interviews lately, he's never told me why.
I know they're recording for their new album and such, it makes me kinda excited.

I fill my books with the classes I'll have today, I also grab my notebooks.
I brush my teeth and walk dowstairs where I hug Lila goodbye.

--

"Hey girl, I haven't seen you in ages." Shawn says sarcasticly, when he sees me walking over to my locker. "Yes when was the last time? Yesterday?" I say chuckling and I hug him as soon we're closer.

"So how's it been since your mom came, by the way sorry I didn't ask you yesterday I was being a dick." He says. I blush, "It's okay, it's been really nice actually. We have the next class together right? Then I'll fill you in when we get there." I reply and he nods.

Femkes pov

Why did we have to move here, it has one advantage, I live closer to my internet bestie Jill. I haven't seen her in ages and should really visit her some time.

I moved here with my dad and I don't wanna go to this college, I know no one and I'm a nobody for everyone I bet.
Fucking job, we always move for his job.

-

I walk to the front desk where I'll get my schedule and locker key.
"Thankyou," I say to the lady behind the desk, she seems really nice.
She nod and I walk away.

"So she came over as a surprise and it was so amazing because all the boys knew." I hear a very familiar voice saying in the back.

I turn around, with my eyes scamming the room. Until my eyes meet Jills, my eyes widen and I yell. I NEVER expected my bestfriend here.

"JIIIILL!" I yell nearly crying because of happiness.

Jills pov

"FEMKE OH MY GOD HOW ARE YOU? SINCE WHEN ARE YOU HERE?" I yell full with tears. "We just got here oh lord, what am I happy to see you here jesus." She yells back.

I can't let go of her, I missed her oh god.

We hug some more and I walk her to class, before we walk there I quickly head to my locker and so does she.

*Beep*
My phone rings, I take it out of my bag and unlock it. It's my baby boy

Niall♡: Hey, enjoy your class love. Will I see you today?

I quickly text him back

Jill: Busy day, just ran into Femke. I'll explain. I'll let you know when I have a free period xx

After I texted him I walk to class, this is gonna be long.

--------------

I walk to my car, my bag is so heavy I'm dying. I'm ex-hausted, I've never had such a tired making day. It do anything for just nap right now.

"Bye, Jill, see you around. I missed you so much!" Femke yells when I turn down to my car.

"Bye love!!" I yell back.

I'm struggling with my bag and I almost fall until 2 strong arms catch me. I smell a weird cologne and I turn my head.

"Dad?" Is the only thing I can say.

°°°IT SUCKS IKR BUT ILY AND JiallHoran1309 & FutureHoranHemmings ARE AMAZING°°°