Chapter Five:

Chapter Five:

"NOBODY! NOBODY! BUT YOU!" Chloe sang loudly as we drove to school. "Come on Abs. I know you love this song!" She said turning the volume up. Shaking my head at her I laughed a little. I do love this song. Chloe has become my closest and most beloved friend here, well my only friend here really. I don't blame her, even though she is a bit of an 'outcast' in our school. Her and her brother are both shunned by pretty much everyone in our school, even some teachers. "I find it extremely rude of Mr. Hollow to retire. He is the only teacher in this hellhole that likes me and Cole." Chloe huffed as we got out of my car. "I mean whoever replaced him will for sure hate us, everyone else does." She added with an eye roll and a sigh. I knew there was nothing I could say  or do to make her feel better, only Max knew how to do that, and he was still being a dick, so that was a no.

Walking into the school the girls looked even more slutty, if possible, and the guys all looked like they where ready to be told what to do. Chloe walked to her locker where Cole was waiting for us. "Hey dudes." He spoke while throwing an arm around my shoulders. "Hey bub." Chloe spoke as she emptied her bag into her locker. "So, you guys ready for this test in Math?" Chloe said while making a disgusted face "You know it baby sis!" Cole said while smiling. He was insanely good at Math. When Chloe opened her mouth to reply there was an earth shaking grown that rumbled throughout the hallway. The lockers shook and if it wasn't for Cole's arm around me I'm pretty sure I would have fell over. "What the fuck?" Cole said looking down the hall behind us. I couldn't see where he was looking, and quite frankly I didn't want too.

"What does he think he's doing?" Chloe hissed as she grabbed something silver from her locker. "Who knows. Take her home Chloe." Cole said while pushing me beside Chloe. Finally I was able to look around and I noticed a man at the end of the hallway being held by three guys I know from class, Max being one of them. His eyes are what got my attention. Pitch black, that's all they where. Pits of darkness sucking in my very soul. I didn't even notice I was halfway down the hallway until I was mere inches away from this unknown man. Max was saying something to me, but the black pits where all I could focus on right now. I wanted them to look at me forever. I wanted his hands touching me, exploring places I haven't even dared to go. I wanted this man to be mine and only mine for as long as I lived.

"Abby get away from him!" Chloe yelled as she yanked me backwards into her chest. Her arms wrapped around me inclosing me and forcing me to stay where I was. "Are you stupid?" Max yelled as his eyes went fully black as he stood in front of us. Everything happened so fast. One minute I was in Chloe's arms, and the next I was outside with the strange man hugging me as close as he possibly could. "Mine" he kept whispering to himself as he sniffed my neck. He made a sort of growling noise and started rubbing him self on me. Like an animal does when it marks its sent on things. The odd thing about this whole ordeal was, I wasn't scared at all. In fact I was loving the attention he was giving to me. I wanted more of it. I wanted to be the only thing he thinks about. I wanted to be wanted by this man. "Speak Mate." he spoke as he lifted me and wrapped my legs around his waist. "I want to hear your sweet voice." He said as he kissed my forehead. Sadly I couldn't give him what he wanted and it made me so angry and sad with myself. Sighing I felt a tear leave my eye as I looked away from him. "She doesn't speak." I heard a voice say from behind me. With a growl I was placed against a tree.

Max came into my view and I noticed he had a black eye and bloody lip. "She's mute." He spoke again with an apologetic look on his face. The man holding me let me down gently and stepped away. "How?" He spoke to Max without looking away from me. "Chloe said she just shut down after her mom passed away. She doesn't even talk to her Father, which by the way is out to kill you, even more so now probably," Max said with a shrug at the end. "The Hunter?" The man said with a smirk. "Yup" Max  replied with a shrug. "Interesting." The man said smirking. "We better get back, she does have two tests today." Max said folding his arms over his chest. "Right, Listen, bring her to my car after school." The man spoke with authority in his voice as Max bowed his head. "Yes Alpha." Max replied as he took my elbow and led me away from the man, which I did reluctantly.

Walking into my final class of the day, what used to be Mr. Hollow's class, now belongs to the man from earlier, I couldn't help but smile to myself as he started teaching class, sometime during class I spaced out and began thinking. If this man is my teacher then we wouldn't be able to have a romantic relationship at all, he would loose his job and I would be bullied. As if the bullying I get now isn't enough. With a roll of my eyes I decided not to meet Max at the end of the day, but instead to have my dad pick me up.  "Class is dismissed."  Mr. Davis spoke as the bell rang. Everyone filed out of class and began the journey home. I smiled seeing Cole at my locker. "My Lady." He said kissing my cheek, Cole did this everyday since I got here. "Your dad is outside waiting for us." Chloe spoke as she walked over to us ready to leave. Nodding I put my things away and walked with them outside, Coles arm was around me and it always made me feel safe, but now I had a weird feeling.

Turning my head slightly I could see Max and Mr. Davis standing by a shiny silver car, neither of them looked happy. "Abby lets go." Dad spoke as he got out of the car and stared down at Max and Mr. Davis. I nodded before getting into the passenger seat. The drive home was filled with silence as I stared out the window. "Dinner should be soon." Dad spoke as we entered the house. I nodded before making my way to my room. A short time later Dad came to my room to get me for dinner. "How was school?" Dad asked as we ate, Cole answered by telling him about the Mr. Davis situation. "Interesting." Dad smirked as he ate his steak. Why was it so interesting? I've decided not to pursue anything that has to do with Mr. Davis.