Chapter Two:

Chapter Two:

"Do you think she's awake yet?" I heard a deep young voice say. "No Harold. Not yet, but she's waking up. she can hear us now." This voice sounded tired, but wise. Like it knew every little detail of everything. "That's because I do child." The voice laughed a sweet melody of a laugh. It actually sounded like music. "Why isn't she opening her eyes! I wanna see them so bad madam!" the young voice whined. "Patience Harold patience. Let the child rest. She's been threw a lot." The angelic voice said. I can't understand what's going on? Am I dreaming or dead? "Oh dear" the voices laughed. "You are not dead. Simply asleep. Don't worry, you're going to live a long life." The angelic voice declared. So you can hear me? I thought. "Yes Abbey we can." The young voice that belonged to a man named Harold answered. So where am I? Who are you? I thought again. "My name is not of importance at the moment dear. But this is Harold he is assigned to be your Gaurd. You'll meet him a little later in life." The angle voice said. Wait. What? I thought entirely confused by all of this. "You'll learn soon enough my child. But for now it's time to wake up." The angle like voice said before a pressure was lifted from my head and my eyes shot open.

Gasping I noticed people where getting off the plane. "Time to go little one." Caleb said holding a hand out for me to take. I didn't wanna be mean but I also didn't want him touching me. So instead I shook my head no and gathered my things before leaving the plane. It was strange seeing so much grass. Back in New York there wasn't that much grass unless you went to a park or something like that. The only other time I've seen this much grass is when my mother took me to see her mother when I was about seven or eight years old. She lived in West Virginia so there was a lot of grass. Caleb walked up beside me and smiled. "Have you even seen this much grass before?" he joked while nudging me to walk forward.

I shook my head and sighed. I seem to that a lot. Sigh. It's become the only noise I make. I walked to get my bags but noticed Caleb already doing so. Mine where very distinctive, they where a blue hard plastic with a painting of the Eiffel Tower and Big Ben on them. I took my bags from Caleb as he got the last of them. He nodded understanding I didn't need help.

I didn't mean to be this way to him, but I was so tired and I just want to sleep. With that dream still fresh in my mind I quickly pulled out my journal Sarah gave me and wrote it down as we sat outside waiting on Caleb's wife Jasmine to come get us. "Abbey. She's here." I heard him say as he poked my shoulder. Looking up I noticed a model like woman, with a cute round belly standing beside a sleek black SUV. "Hi. I'm Jasmine." She said in a sweet motherly voice. Oh gosh. I hate it when people talk to me like that. It just adds to the pain can't they see that? I just nodded and climbed in the back seat placing my earphones in my ears.

I roamed threw my music before landing on some ATL(All Time Low) smiling a little I clicked the playlist and listened as Alex and Jacks voices sent me to sleep. I didn't have that dream again or anything close to it. Instead I dreamt of my mother. Well, more like had a memory of her. We where at the beach in New Jersey just laughing and joking around. My mother was there on a business trip, but she spent her days making sure I was happy there. I whipped a few tears from my eyes as I awoke completely.

I was crying in my sleep again, no doubt scaring Caleb and Jasmine. I looked around and noticed I was on a bed. It was nice and soft, it had those really cute fluffy sheets. You know the kind that is silky on one side and fluffy on the other? the walls where painted a deep blue almost the color of the midnight sky. It had fairy lights hanging all over the ceiling acting as stars. This room looked like something from tumblr. I'm just glad it wasn't pink. Although it did have some pink fluffy pillows on the white chair by the bookshelf.

I started to panic a little, I mean I fell asleep in the car, and woke up in some tumblr girls bedroom. Who wouldn't freak out? Just as I was about to text Caleb, Jasmine walked threw the door quietly with a tray of food. "Oh thank goodness you're awake!" she said happily. I looked at her confused for a second before I noticed a black wall by the bed. Chalkboard paint! I thought excitedly. I walked over the the little wall and grabbed some white chalk that was lying on the bedside table.

I wrote 'Where am I?' She looked confused for a second before sitting the tray down on the white desk. "You're at your fathers house. Chloe and I decorated this room for you. I hope you like it?" She said a bit nervous as she looked around. My room? So all this was mine? I looked back at the room and sighed again. 'Yes. I like it. Thank you.' I wrote and then sat back on the bed.

"I know how you feel. Honest I do. I lost my mother when I was younger then you. I never got my sweet 16 with her, never got help picking a prom dress, asking about boys, having her watch me get married, I didn't get any of that. So you ever wanna talk, or write, I'm here." As she finished her little speech she had tears in her eyes. She didn't let them fall though. I noticed she was way stronger then that. After a moment of collecting her thoughts she left the room, not before telling me to eat, which I rolled my eyes at her stern motherly voice.

After eating my ham sandwich, drinking my chocolate milk, and having a few grapes I decided to face the music and go out of the room. Walking down the wooden stares I could hear a few deep manly voices talking and laughing. I heard a few strange words such as 'pack', 'fighter', and 'alpha'. I just assumed they where talking about some hunting trip or something.

Since I don't talk and they haven't noticed me yet I decided to clap my hands. It works any other time. So, bringing my hands in front of me I clapped them twice getting their attention. The men quickly stopped talking and looked at me. "Abbey?" a man with dark brown hair and green eyes asked as he stood up. He was tall and built. He stood maybe 6'0 that's taller than my 5'0 he had muscle but not to much to where it was gross. He also had two full sleeves of tattoos on both arms stoping at his wrist and neck.

I nodded at the man confirming that I was indeed Abbey. He smiled a little confused that I didn't answer but he made his way to me. Once close enough he brought me in for a hug. I didn't hug him back for two reasons, one being I had no clue who he was, the other being because I couldn't. He had my arms pinned at my sides as he picked me up and spun me around.

"Oh my gosh Abbey! It's been way to long honey." He said as he sat me back down. I backed away from him and frowned. Who was this man? I thought looking around the room for Caleb. I found him sitting at the kitchen island with Jasmine beside him. I ran over to him and hugged his waist placing my face in his ribs. "Abbey?" I heard the man say in what could only be the most hurt voice I've ever heard.

"You idiot Seth. You're forgetting she has no idea who you are, you probably scared my poor god-daughter to death!" I heard a deep voice yell before an 'ow' was heard along with a slapping sound. "Sorry for being excited to see my only daughter Cory!" I heard the man who hugged me yell before an even louder 'ow' and slapping sound. "Would you two knock it off!" this voice had everyone go silent. "Now. Where is my god-daughter?" she said in a stern yet playful voice.

I peeked out from Caleb's chest to see a beautiful woman standing there in the doorway with two teenagers behind her. She looked like a model. All the girls did. The men looked like they could be on the cover of a rolling stone magazine. All eyes where on me as the short woman made her way to me.

[eDiTeD] [ cole baker played by harry styles video to the side!! ] -Stay Strong-