Chapter 5

Jade POV

After I heard the BOOM! I shot up to look around and I saw nothing. Jade you must be seeing things. I thought to myself. I laid back down for awhile it was really quite.

As I was slowly falling asleep I heard another boom. Ok maybe I'm not hearing things. I said to my self. I got up to see what it was.

"Hello is anyone there?" I asked. Why did you just ask that. Because I want to know if anyone else is here besides us. Yep well you're going to die. Oh shut up I know what I'm doing.

Really because it sure hell doesn't look like it. I have an idea shut the fuck up....please:). Fine....only because you said please.

Harry POV

I saw her getting up she started walking but then stopped. I wonder what that is about. She looked like she was having an argument in her head.

If you're wondering who made those sounds well it was me. I wanted her to get up and get scared but nothing happened.

She started to walk to the kitchen. Silly human I'm upstairs. Time to scare her...hopefully it will work. I ran to the kitchen.

"Who's there....a-again?" She asked. I smirked while hiding in the darkness. As I got close to her, I saw that she was shaking.

Since I was taller I bend down to her ear and whispered "Boo." She turned around scared looking up and down on me."AHHHHHH". That's when she ran. I tried to contain my laugh.

Jade POV

"AHHHHH" I screamed. I ran back to where I laid. "Ok jade you are just seeing things...yeah?" I whispered to myself.

"Jade are you ok, I hear someone yelling was that you?" Asked perrie. "Erm...y-yeah I'm fine it was just a nightmare." I replied back. "Ok well what time is it?" Perrie asked. "Erm..it is 3:30 am."
I replied. "Well I'm going back to sleep" perrie said. "Ok" was all I said. BOOM! Oh come on again really. Ugh...you know what I should be saying that because I almost shit my pants......

How are they sleeping during this? I mean yeah I'm tired but these stupid noises keep waking me up. But this time I find myself walking up to the stairs. And now time to prepare to die! Hey didn't I tell you shut up?

Yeah but I just really wanted to say that....and I also don't think you're gonna make it out alive. Well then.

I started walking up the stairs. God danmit why do I always have be the on up all night. (A/N hahaha see what I did there...yeah I gonna shut up now.)

I was halfway up when I hear a sound again. What am I getting myself into. I wonder who that guy was earlier. He was quite handsome not going to lie.

As I got the top I was cared shitless and I have no idea why. "Is anybody there" I asked. "Yep" said a mans voice. "W-who are you?" I asked. "You really don't want to know...us." he said. "Us?" I asked he didn't answer. "Show yourself!" I demanded.

"Don't talk to me that way, you have no idea what I'm capable of!", he snapped angrily.

"Well can you at least tell me what you mean by us? I asked.

Harry POV

I snapped at her angrily. Great harry you just blew your cover. Shut up. I snapped out of my thoughts when she said something.

"Well can you at least tell me what do mean by us? She asked. I opened my mouth but got interrupted by niall calling my name. "Harry, where are you man", I heard niall ask. "Run and stay down till the morning." I said.

"Why, I don't have to listen to you" she said. "I SAID GO" I yelled. She go scared and ran. "Hey man who were you talking to" asked niall. "One of those girls that are down stairs" I replied.

"Why, you know zayn said not to show are selves." He said. "Yeah I know but I scared her so don't worry, hey why are you up?" I asked. "What do you mean I always wake up at 4:30." Niall said. "Oh" wall I said and left.