Chapter 12

Harry's POV

Once the morning came, I got out of bed and headed downstairs. I wonder if anyone else is up.

I got to the kitchen, no one was there but jade. "Hey why are you up so early?" I asked her.

"I couldn't sleep, but why are you up?" She asked me. "I always wake up early." I replied.

"Since we're the only one's up, we have to make breakfast." She said. I gave her a confused look.

"The girl's and I live together so, whoever is the first one up, HAS to make breakfast." She explained.

"That's weird, I normally have to make breakfast, because supposedly I'm the only one that can cook." I told her.

"That must suck." She said. "Yeah, but I'd rather have my cooking than louis' cooking." I said.

"I agree on that one." She said giggling. I have to ask her on a date now. "Em...I was wonder if you....wanted to go on a date with ...me." I asked.

Jade's POV

I was shocked, in a good way though. "Sure," I simply said. "Wait, seriously?" He asked in disbelief.

"Yeah," I giggled shyly. "Okay, I was thinking maybe we could go to the movies, later tonight." He said.

"Sounds like a plan." I said and started making the pancakes. He stayed there shocked.

"Harry it's rude to stare." I said. He blushed, aw it's cute when he blushes. Wait did I just think that.

"Thanks for the compliment." Shit I said that out loud. "Look who's blushing now." He said with a smirk.

I just went back to making the pancakes. Hopefully harry and I work out, unlike my other boyfriends. I don't wanna talk about it.

Anyways, once we were done everyone was up. "Good morning everyone." I said. "Morning." Everyone said quietly.

Why is everyone so down, like damn y'all gotta be happy. Perrie possibly put something in that lagsana.

They all dug in like animals. Yuck, harry and I were the only normal ones. Weird I would have that louis and niall would be the normal ones in the morning.

"Why is everyone so down today?" I asked them. They all just glared at me. What did I do?!

"Harry may you please give me the syrup." I said. He gave me the syrup. Breakfast was quiet.

Got to find out why everyone is so upset. Probably something perrie out in. But what could that be?

"Perrie can I talk to you." I asked. She nodded and followed me to the living room. "What did you put in that lagsana?" I asked her.

"Well when I was taking my meds, I accidentally put one in there." She explained. God this is gonna be a long day.

However takes perrie's meds they become all grumpy because they're only made for her. Note to self never trust perrie to cook again.

______________________________

Short chapter for today. I'll try and update tomorrow if I have time. Also HAPPY NEW YEARS!!!!!!

XxXKarimeXxX