Chapter 6

I decided not to delete it because I want to give the book a try.

Jade POV

I ran back down and laid there a few minutes until sleep took upon my body.

*4 hours later*
Ughh!!! I feel so sick. I woke up to see no one with me. But I did see a note.

Jadey, we took a little tour around the house, then we will be out back having a little nature walk we will be back in a couple hours with food. :)
Xx~Jesy, Leigh, Pezz

Great just great all alone with someone....or something in this house. Well this will be interesting. I walked to the kitchen to only see a fruit salad with a note.

We also made you a little fruit salad just incase you are hungry. Xx

Well a least they made me food to eat because I'm hungry as fuck. I took a bite and man it felt like I was in heaven. Maybe it's because I haven't ate anything since yesterday in the afternoon.

After I ate the fruit salad I went to the bathroom u looked in the mirror and man did I look horrible. Well time to shower. After I was done with my shower.

I got dressed in a little mermaid loose crop top and blue shorts. I dried my hair and left it down. I didn't bother to put make up on because I look a bit presentable.

Harry POV

I saw her again in the kitchen eating a fruit salad. Man why am I so interested in this girl. Every time someone comes here we scare them right out but these girls are different.

Maybe we can scare her and let's make her think that she is going crazy. I smirked at that thought. Now all I have to do is tell the boys. This is going to fun.

"Boys get up", I said. "Hmm what", louis asked. "I have another plan, what if we only scare one of them and let her think she is going crazy, I mean her friends won't believe her", I said.

"I don't know what happens if her friends see us" niall asked. "C'mon niall I promise nothing will happen" , I said. You see niall is afraid of humans because he sees way too much vampire movies.

"Well it's worth a shot" liam said. "There's the spirit, c'mon I think she's out of the bathroom.

Jade POV

I walked out of the bathroom, and made my way downstairs, as I made my way to the last step all the lights turned off...

"H-hello" , I said I turned a flashlight and look around to see nothing. "W-who's t-there?" I asked. Why did you ask that? Have you not see any horror movies...this means you are going to die.

Can you just shut up okay, I don't want to listen to your bullshit. Damn no need for all the sass, I am just trying to help you out. Well you can help me out by shutting the fuck up. Ok ok I will damn...I still think you're going to die. SHUT UP!!!

" I asked who's there", I regret saying that because now I'm pinned to the wall with hand around my neck. "I told never to talk to me like that ever again do you understand." Someone said. My eyes are full of fear, couldn't breath. I nod my head vigorously.

After he let go he left and then all the lights came back on. I in the other was scared shitless. I then heard the girls come in. "Hey jade, how was your morning?" Leigh asked. I didn't answer. "Jade...what's wrong it look like you saw a ghost?" Jesy asked. "I..I..I walked out o-of t-the bathroom and the I walked down here, and then all the lights went off." I said.

"Well, what happened after?" Perrie asked. "I asked who's there, but there was no answer, I demanded them to tell me. Next thing you know I was pinned to the wall with someone strangling me." I said

"Jade I don't believe you" perrie said. "What do you mean, well I have proof." I said "oh yeah where?" Leigh asked. I showed them my neck. "Jade there's nothing there" jesy said "WHAT?!?!?!" I yelled.

I ran to the bathroom and they were right. But how could this be?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ don't forget to vote and comment. :) stay beautiful.