twenty nine

Ian: ANTHONY OMGG COMS YO MY HOISE
Ian: TRY TO GRT UP MY TOOF AND GO TO THE WONDOW THATS CLOSSTS TO THE RIGHT
Ian: PLS CONE VAVAT

Anthony: woah woah I'm coming
Anthony: your house looks really dark are you sure you want me in?

Ian: PLEASE COME WUICK MY DADS NOT HOKE FR BOW I HAVE TO LEAVE GRT READY FOR ME

Anthony: BABY REMEMBER UOUR PHONE AND GET A SUITCASE OMG

Ian: IK ON IT CONE OPEN MY WINDOW ITS LOCNDD FRON THE PUTISE

x

Anthony looked around the surroundings and found a garbage can, and a small wooden box outside the white panelled house.

He arranged the objects to climb on top of them and climb up to the roof. As Anthony crawled up the side of the house, he noticed the window, which he presumed was Ian's, had a dim light on and the drapes showed a silhouette of a young man.

He raced to the window and turned the lock, sliding it open as he unhinged the tight lock. The drapes behind the window moved, and out came a scared, beaten looking Ian holding a medium suitcase

"Baby!" Anthony whispered, helping him wiggle through the small window.

"We have to get out of here! My Dad could show up any minute!" Ian cried, a couple tears falling down his face. Anthony resisted the urge to wipe away the stray tears, now was not the time.

"Come on then." Anthony whispered, grabbing Ian's suitcase and shuffling towards the side of the house. He looked over the edge and swallowed back a lump in his throat, damn his fear of heights.

"Anthony, what's wrong?" Ian quietly spoke, wiping his red, blotchy face.

"I-the height I just-"

"Here, I'll go down first then coax you to jump down with me." Ian weakly smiled, taking the suitcase out of Anthony's grip and dropping it with a slight 'thud'.

Ian reached down until his toes touched the wooden box, carefully placing his toes onto it he jumped onto the box, then the ground.

Ian looked up and saw a frightened Anthony, eyes blown wide and nearly shaking.

"Baby, come here. Look at me and reach for the box that on your left." Ian whisper-shouted as he looked up at the scared boy.

Anthony cautiously took a step forward and landed onto the box.

"Now jump down." Ian weakly said, voice rough from screaming.

Anthony obediently followed Ian's orders, doing so ever so carefully, and he landed on the ground roughly.

Ian pulled Anthony into a tight hug and began to cry.

"We have to get out of here." Ian whispered between sobs, clutching Anthony's shirt tightly.

And with that, the two boys ran off towards Anthony's house, hearts beating fast with adrenaline, breathing beginning to get rapid, and hands intertwined.