Chimichangas!!!!

It's the end!
Before I go on and talk let me just write a few paragraphs down.

First of all, I read the divergent series some time ago now and Eric was my favourite character in the books, because I like the bad boys ;) and when I looked for fanfics and stuff there was hardly any!! But now there's tons!!! Some amazing ones at that!! I would give some shout outs but I'm not going to, because I'm lazy ahaha XD.

Second of all, I feel like a really bad person for how I ended this! The idea just came into my head and I just had to write it down! I went over the ending deciding whether I should make it nice or not, but I decided to make it sad, because I prefer sad things. (I'm a depressing person at times.)

Radio Active is done! It's finished, I'm sorry if you guys thought it was a short story but I wanted it to end there, I'm sorry the last chapter was short also.

I hope you guys enjoyed Radio Active, I really enjoyed writing it! I'm so thankful for the all the votes and comments and shares and all that! Like thank you so much! I didn't think it would get as far as it has, but I have a question for you guys, did you notice any significant things? Like numbers or something? I just want to know if what I did worked ahahha. Also in one of the chapters I like put music notes down, I didn't just put random notes down, it's a tune guys!! It's a tune!! (I hope that made sense.)

If you have any questions just ask away, I don't know what type of questions just whatever, for e.g Do you have a cat? Or something XD. I'm gonna shut up now, I'll say it or type it again! Thank you soooooo much!!!!

~Love,
ImagineThatFanGirl :)