What Happens After the Wedding is Cancelled Amy's Prospective

As I walk out the door from the apartment after cancelling the wedding I start to think to myself what if Ricky only tried to do what was best for me by telling me he tried to love me for John. What if he honestly did love me, I think to myself whats better for me to go to New York or to stay here and get married and be with my son and the love of my life. As my parents show up to get me I stay there frozen for a minute, I stand their with my suitcase wondering to myself. Finally my dad says "Ames its time to go", I can't do this why should I leave the love of my life and my son when I can be with them right now and be a family how I always dreamed of. I then tell my parents "I can't leave I am in love with Ricky and I would miss John to much", my parents tell me that we should go out to dinner and talk about this before I make my final decision. As we leave and get into the car to talk and go to dinner I leave my suitcase in their because I knew I would be coming back because I wasn't going to change my mind I love Ricky and John. And I want to wake up to Ricky next to me every morning I want us to live in the tiny apartment over the butcher shop as a family. We decided to go to my dads restaurant Jeff's, we got a booth and started to talk my dad started off with "Do you really love Ricky or are you doing for John?". I started to say "Dad, I am in love with Ricky and I want to spend the rest of my life with him.", Then my mom said "Okay Amy if you really love him before you go back call him". I started to think maybe if I tell him I don't want to go to New York he will tell me he was saying that so he can make sure I did the best thing for myself. So I went outside to call him, on the second ring he picked up and said "Hello", I replied and said "Ricky I didn't get on the flight I love you I am not going to run away to New York, I want to be with you and John for the rest of my life do you want me to come back? and we can throw the wedding back on". He froze for a minute then replied "Amy do you remember the saying when you love someone set them free if it doesn't come back then it wasn't yours to begin with but if it does come back then it always was yours to begin with". I started to tear up I was crying tears of joy then I told him to call everyone and let them no the wedding was back on, then I said "I am on my way home I LOVE YOU RICKY" , "I LOVE YOU TOO AMY" he replied. I went back into the restaurant and said "Mom,Dad, I am ready to go back home where I belong" they smiled and we got into the car and headed back to the butcher shop. My suitcase is where I left it I grabbed it and ran upstairs, I opened the door and John was in bed and Ricky was sitting at the table with a candlelit dinner ready all for me. I kissed him passionately and he kissed me back, then I sat down and we looked into each others eyes excited to get married tomorrow.